Gingerbread

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
I got a packet from Verizon with phones and upcoming phones and details bout the phones and it says that the tb comes with gingerbread so I'm thinking we should get it any day now let's cross are fingers non rooted tb user's

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
mattdaddy24

mattdaddy24

Reaction score

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1316991691326.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1316991691326.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 446
OP
mattdaddy24

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
And this is a old catalog so Idk what's the hold up

Rhino94

Reaction score
HTC and Verizon need to fire all their programmers and hire new ones because obviously they fail after the past couple updates

OP
mattdaddy24

mattdaddy24

Reaction score
Haha ya that's what I'm saying I'm getting sick of this waiting and I told Verizon that and they said they would let me trade my tb for a revo or change which are .of better at all and they said that the update is not any time in the near future so I'm.prob gonna get wait and get new tb or Virgo

greyghost04

Reaction score
What are you waiting for? GB RUU is already on this site and it is so easy to install a caveman can do it. It works perfectly and my TB has never run better. I did the 5 minute root (took about 5 hours) and now I'm rooted. I'm not very smart and I still got it done. Go to Thunderbolt Hacks. It's all there.
For the directions challenged, here are the 2 sites you need:

The newest version of Gingerbread, easy install. D/l to your computer, connect your phone to computer. Drag and drop the renamed file onto your SD card. Turn on and watch it root. That easy (but read the instructions).

http://www.androidpolice.com/2011/0...d-rom-radio-and-full-ruu-for-htc-thunderbolt/

To root: http://www.thunderboltforums.com/fo...ry-5-minutes-less-root-without-data-loss.html