Gingerbread ??????

hustlinjoe

Reaction score
Does anyone know when gingerbread is coming for this thunderbolt ???the legit version anyway not a rooted form sorry I don't want to root right now...everyday I see gingerbread coming out for this gingerbread coming out for that I think I'm going to give it another few weeks and I'm going to get a new phone ...if gingerbread is not out by the time the htc vigor is I will be replacing the thunderbolt ...this is terrible supposed to be the 1 of the hottest phones on the market right now and we can even run an updated version legitly
someone get back to me please thanks

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Semaj

Reaction score
No set date but GB has been slated for a September release.

condray

Reaction score
Gingerbread isn't going to change the phone much. If you aren't enjoying the thunderbolt now, gingerbread will not change your opinion on it. And if you don't care for it you just might not like Sense, you should try something other than HTC.

tbolt1125

Reaction score
I'm not going to get my hopes up in September, I remember when it was said to happen in July just like it is suppose to happen this month

sent from the bolt

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
I'm not going to get my hopes up in September, I remember when it was said to happen in July just like it is suppose to happen this month

sent from the bolt

It was never confirmed tho in July by HTC & also VZW putting advertisements showing the TB running 2.3 ...should be here soon

jacks revenge

Reaction score
Verizon released an advertisement showing the next wave of THb's coming preloaded with ginger so start keeping an eye out for for updates later this month.

neckbreak

Reaction score
I just read that they r suppose to put out the thunderbolt 2 out at the end of the year. Maybe that's what is coming prelioaded with gingerbread.

thunderbolt

djmwilliams1

Reaction score
I was told two weeks ago by a Verizon tech support manager that Gingerbread would not be available until October or November. I then called HTC, they told me that they are releasing Gingerbread for the Thunderbolt this month (september 2011) to Verizon, then Verizon will tweak Gingerbread to their specifications. She said that if a tech support manager from Verizon told me Oct or Nov then believe it because they would know how long it will take for them to tweak it.