Gingerbread

dirtnasty

Reaction score
Well talked to a Verizon Rep tonight telling him how pissed off I am about the reboots so he gave me a extra 120 mins but he says gingerbread wont be out til mid July or August so I guess will have to deal wit the reboots until then fml!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

dontist

Reaction score
Extra 120 mins every month or just this month or till they solve reboot issue ?? If every month than I might call them up lol

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
Every month

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
Who uses minutes anymore. Every texts plus most people have unlimited voice. Eve if you with free mights and weekends plus free Verizon to Verizon I never come close to going over my low minute plan. That's with four people including a 21 year old girl!

sent from my thunderbolt

Reaction score
Great news if its true. Can't trust them until it actually starts downloading on my phone. As far as min. I have 1400 min. And with four phones we use about 400 in a month.

Jizzylax

Reaction score
Here gingerbread is like a cake very moist and tasty.Where as a cookie is a 'ginger nut biscuit' ... so hard to bite almost teeth breaking.:icon_eek:

What????????

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
I know I got 1400 I told him I didn't been the minutes but said that's the best he can do

dontist

Reaction score
How n what u spoke to them regarding mins?? Whom did u call?? Customer service of tech support??; I was also thinking same for my issues

robrecht

Reaction score
... but he says gingerbread wont be out til mid July or August so I guess will have to deal wit the reboots until then fml!!!!!
The official MR2 will be out well before GB, probably around 7/6. That will address the reboot issues some of you are having.

Thanks, Robrecht

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
Tech support

OP
dirtnasty

dirtnasty

Reaction score
I don't believe any update will be coming any time soon

Hipstr62

Reaction score
I sent an email to Verizon h yesterday about reboots and update deadlines that keep getting pushed further and further away. I told them they ought to give every TB owner half their money back for all the crap these phones are causing! Free minutes are peanuts to Verizon...that's their piece of pie. Refunded money, on the other hand, hits them where it hurts. I think everyone ought to start demanding half their cost back and start a ruckus on Facebook, Google +, and everywhere else! Bad publicity is what makes companies like Verizon listen! I'll post their answer when I get it.
Sent from my HTC-Thndrblt using Droid Forums

Hipstr62

Reaction score
I am a dissatisfied customer of Verizon who has bought into the HTC Thunderbolt hype that these are the nicest, fastest phones on the market...that is, when they aren't busy rebooting randomly four to eight times/day! I also took Verizon at its word that my TB would be updated before the end of June...NOT!

I have complained on Droid Forums (along with every other TB owner that knows anything about the internet) to no avail and I have sent two emails with no response whatsoever from Verizon! (to be fair-the second was sent only yesterday) I could not imagine being a business person and relying on one of these phones! They randomly reboot several times/day and suck a ton of battery each time it happens (as if their battery issues weren't bad enough already!) and whatever you were in the middle of is simply lost.

So, I have decided that a campaign on a few social sites might encourage HTC and/or Verizon to step up and admit these phones are causing some major headaches. The "promised" fix date keeps getting pushed back (originally end of June...now middle of August!) which makes one wonder if they are even fixable??! The rest of this post below is my last post on DF along with a proposed solution...besides just fixing these phones or replacing them with X2's or Bionics....or anything phone that actually performs as promised!

I sent an email to Verizon yesterday about reboots and update deadlines that keep getting pushed further and further away. I told them they ought to give every TB owner half their money back for all the crap these phones are causing! Free minutes are peanuts to Verizon...that's their piece of pie. Refunded money, on the other hand, hits them where it hurts. I think everyone ought to start demanding half their cost back and start a ruckus on Facebook, Google +, and everywhere else! Bad publicity is what makes companies like Verizon listen! I'll post their answer when I get it.