Gingerbread

VolDroid

Reaction score
There was a leak saying gingerbread is ready ill post link when I'm honest comp but I googled it and found an article south how some leaked that gb is ready

June 31 sounds like wishful thinking

sent from my thunderbolt

I'm guessing the auto correct feature attacked you while sending this lol.

RVC

Reaction score
Will this update cause me to lose root if I accept it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

emscapt47

Reaction score
Ok with all due respect i really dont care about if it works with root go to that section and ask. Iam not trying to be a jerk but this is not the root area correct or am i missing something?

I just wanna know is there more talk on this or no?

Thanks...

RVC

Reaction score
Ok with all due respect i really dont care about if it works with root go to that section and ask. Iam not trying to be a jerk but this is not the root area correct or am i missing something? Also, can you point me to the "root" section? Laughable.

Thanks...

Are you serious....I asked a question I did not know the answer to about gingerbread. That's what the subject of the thread was, right? So "with all due respect" stop nit picking, and patrolling threads to correct someone that does not need to be corrected.
Laughable.

Last edited:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
It's the next big software update for the Android OS. Froyo (FROzen YOgurt) was the previous version. Google likes to us desert names for their software. The next update after gingerbread is being called ice cream sandwich.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

DROOIID

Reaction score
I was only /trollin.

Lol I was trying to lighten up the mood of this thread. I am on good ole' gingerbread on my OG Droid.

RVC

Reaction score
I was only /trollin.

Lol I was trying to lighten up the mood of this thread. I am on good ole' gingerbread on my OG Droid.

^^^LOL!!

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok with all due respect i really dont care about if it works with root go to that section and ask. Iam not trying to be a jerk but this is not the root area correct or am i missing something?

Thanks...

There is no section for root. Hacks maybe...but its not against any rule to discuss root. In fact ...whether u care about it or not...rooting gives u access and freedom to do much more than a stock configuration.

Ie skip tracks using volume buttons with screen off. Lockscreen music controls. Power Widgets in notification pulldown...faster phone with no bloat and kernels allowing settings to get way better battery life. List goes on....

But to answer your question ..rumors are 30th for rollout to start. May be just rumors though

theme work in progress for thunderbread

emscapt47

Reaction score
Are you serious....I asked a question I did not know the answer to about gingerbread. That's what the subject of the thread was, right? So "with all due respect" stop nit picking, and patrolling threads to correct someone that does not need to be corrected.
Laughable.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

...Iam not patrolling anything just trying to find stuff out sorry..wow so sorry to try to use a forum that i support my bad...