Gingerbread X2

whodidthis

Reaction score
I did it already but there is something wrong w/keyboard....everything else is looking good. Still tweekin with it

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

berfles

Reaction score
I did it already but there is something wrong w/keyboard....everything else is looking good. Still tweekin with it

I noticed I can't do a long press on the period key to bring up the other options... it won't let me get to the second row.

whodidthis

Reaction score
Actually, not having a problem anymore with keys...but did u notice on the battery usage screen the grey bar at the top??? not right!
Speeds are the same as before though...

Captain Fafnir

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. Ordered the phone same day they went up for order back in May. My brother hasn't even had his a month and he is already rocking the Gingerbread. Oh well...anything worth having is worth waiting and/or working for.

ashclepdia

Reaction score
I have had mine for exactly a month and no gingerbread. When I asked the guys at vzw corporate store they said that it should have been on there when I bought the phone. Clueless they had no real answer for me on timing of the push OTA

OP
BetoVazq

BetoVazq

Reaction score
When I asked the guys at vzw corporate store they said that it should have been on there when I bought the phone. Clueless they had no real answer for me on timing of the push OTA[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't go to Verizon stores for questions they r just retarded!

mumfrey

Reaction score
hmmm, so no one has gotten the ota yet? with all the talk around you would think it would have been posted for ota already. even with the talk of pushing in phases, no one has gotten the official ota yet. curious....

srvctec

Reaction score
hmmm, so no one has gotten the ota yet? with all the talk around you would think it would have been posted for ota already. even with the talk of pushing in phases, no one has gotten the official ota yet. curious....

No one? Plenty of people have gotten it, we each just have to wait our turn for it to show up on our phones.

mumfrey

Reaction score
ok, i hadnt read anywhere where someone posted they got the ota. just tons of 'still not there' posts....

meatballdemarco

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten it either. Thought about doing it manually but rapidshare requires a login and from the brief time I was in there it looked like money too

ashclepdia

Reaction score
I still haven't gotten it either. Thought about doing it manually but rapidshare requires a login and from the brief time I was in there it looked like money too

There is a box below the three big boxes....small one...think it says instant download ...click it once...wait a second something loads...then click again to download free

meatballdemarco

Reaction score
Okay and after that I just save it ob the sd card and press the power and volume down button right? Where are there more detailed instructions at after I download it?

ashclepdia

Reaction score
Okay and after that I just save it ob the sd card and press the power and volume down button right? Where are there more detailed instructions at after I download it?

In this thread....a few posts down someone gives good details and there are answers to almost any question u have for installing it throughout the thread
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...rs-ready-newest-version-blur-included-13.html

Just click that.link and it should take u to page I thin 12 or 13