Gingerbread V.0.3 Changelog

wilydodger

Reaction score
I must be missing something. Where can you find the changelogs for the Gingerbread Nightlies?

muddychief

Reaction score
I was gonna ask a very similar question. Is the term nightly literal? Are there changes made daily to the rom even though it's not rev'd up?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

mcp770

Reaction score
Nighty is more a term used to say random but sometimes frequent updates. Not necessary every day.

muddychief

Reaction score
When a new version is posted will it be rev'd up? V. 031 or v. 04 Or something like that?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

migz

Reaction score
I noticed i posted this in the wrong thread... sorry bout that... modders can delete as im posting it in the right place now

so i just dl and installed v0.1 then v0.3 literally 20 min ago, no problem what so ever!!! i loving it so far. now heres my question... after installing v0.3 when i go to the about phone section in the setting i see it still says v0.1 did the v0.3 update take affect? any way of me checking? also when i click on the accounts section in setting it wont open???? how can I add extra accounts? or remove them?

Last edited:

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Nightly (for us) means periodic updates to the pre-release product while we bring it up to the standards for a full release.

There's no changelogs yet for the nightlies. We'll aim to include them in future pushes.

Phaze08

Reaction score
I know this isnt necessarily the right place for this, but I know Kov, you usually respond fairly quickly and fully. Is there any ideas on the next nightly release for d2? Its been more than 3 days since v.03 came out on dx if I recall and still no word on a d2 version. I love liberty and liberty gb is just insanely awesome, but I cant run it if my contacts dont sync, I have work contacts in there. I know you guys are busy and all but sorry if I'm growing a little impatient. :D Can I get an estimate of a timeframe perhaps?

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Jrummy has been busy working on the first boot customizer which means he's not directly working on the rom itself currently, hence why we haven't pushed out any new updates as of yet.

I also don't have an ETA on a D2 compatible version. I'll bring that up during our lunch meeting today.

Phaze08

Reaction score
First boot customizer? What all is there to customize? Also, I don't want to come off as rude, just curious. Thanks for your time. :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
First boot customizer? What all is there to customize? Also, I don't want to come off as rude, just curious. Thanks for your time. :)

Accounts and various applications. You can choose whether you've got AOSP camera or blur camera, you can choose whether you want blur calendar or aosp calendar, etc.

You'll be personalizing the rom on your first boot and making it truly your own.

Phaze08

Reaction score
That's awesome!! Now I know what he's been going on about on twitter-another genius feature.