Gingerbread update

OP
R

rumblee1

Reaction score
Ok. I discovered that my battery is not lasting as long as before. When I went into battery manager to check things out the android os was at 97%. That's crazy. The screen chews up most of the power. Also no apps showed up. That's really unusual.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
Ok. I discovered that my battery is not lasting as long as before. When I went into battery manager to check things out the android os was at 97%. That's crazy. The screen chews up most of the power. Also no apps showed up. That's really unusual.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Download OS Monitor from the market and install it. Then go into the app's settings and sort by load, then see what process is chewing up your CPU, and subsequently, your battery. Might be able to do something from there.

kevinkar

Reaction score
So far so good. Checked the camera and it is retaining the 8MP setting...so far! Nothing on the 3G switch yet. Did notice the market has updated. Not sure if I like it yet.
Check to see if the 8MP setting is saved when you force close the camera app or reboot. On mine, if I use the camera, change to 8MP and simply go about my business doing something else, when I go back to the camera it's ok. But if I reboot or shut down the app by force close, it reverts to WS.