Gingerbread update

wardo

Reaction score
Where the hell is it. Droid x gets it before us, what's up with that.

rant over.

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
YEA IM WAITING FOR IT TOO.....I WONDROUS WHEN?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

stuigi

Reaction score
It seems to me as though Verizon and HTC have abandoned the TB. We never got Skype. We were supposed to get an update to Sense, never happened. Was supposed to get a working version of HTC Sync, never happened. Netflix goes to other phones, not the TB. I mean WTF. We paid good dollars for this POJ

Reaction score
It seems to me as though Verizon and HTC have abandoned the TB. We never got Skype. We were supposed to get an update to Sense, never happened. Was supposed to get a working version of HTC Sync, never happened. Netflix goes to other phones, not the TB. I mean WTF. We paid good dollars for this POJ

Feel your pain but honestly your wrong, they haven't abandoned us at all, instead of working to get netflix and Skype working for us their focusing more on fixing the rebooting ota and battery life issues. I'm not saying that their not working on Skype and netflix at all, I think that they know that it would be hard to port those two apps onto a phone with enough problems already,with that said I can start talking about gingerbread the gingerbread release, as some of you may know, the EVO 4G on Sprint started receiving their otas last Friday. The otas went without a problem, htc is the most reliable manufacturer as far as android updates go, even topping motorola. Hold on and ill find a certain link.
Here it is: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/0...underbolt-getting-gingerbread-by-end-of-june/

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForumsver happened. Netflix goes to other phones, not the TB. I mean WTF. We paid good dollars for this POJ[/quote]

Feel your pain but honestly your wrong, they haven't abandoned us at all, instead of working to get netflix and Skype working for us their focusing more on fixing the rebooting ota and battery life issues. I'm not saying that their not working on Skype and netflix at all, I think that they know that it would be hard to port those two apps onto a phone with enough problems already,with that said I can start talking about gingerbread the gingerbread release, as some of you may know, the EVO 4G on Sprint started receiving their otas last Friday. The otas went without a problem, htc is the most reliable manufacturer as far as android updates go, even topping motorola. Hold on and ill find a certain link. Here it is: http://www.gottabemobile.com/2011/0...underbolt-getting-gingerbread-by-end-of-june/

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
According to the rep I spoke to earlier you tb guys can pull the gingerbread update right now

Can someone verify this? just go to settings, about phone, check for updates.... if you ate not rooted that is

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:
Reaction score
According to the retro I spoke to earlier you tb guys can pull the gingerbread update right now

Can someone verify this? just go to settings, about phone, check for updates.... if you ate not rooted that is

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I think your referring to the leaked GB radio, the rep might've known something about it