Gingerbread theme for rubiX Focused? Maybe!

oo3

Reaction score
donation sent. i noticed that your pics have gray icons for reception and wifi. are they eventually going to be green just like GB?

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
donation sent. i noticed that your pics have gray icons for reception and wifi. are they eventually going to be green just like GB?

I had them as green but its over powering. For some reason the Nexus S has green icons, but a few of the Gingerbread leaks had white Icons. I honestly like the white better, if you want the green you can easily drop them into Ginger.Juiced.Beta.zip\system\framework\framework-res.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\
or metamorph them.

marcfogel

Reaction score
Anyone experiencing keyboard lag with beta 3?

Marc

Shouldn't have any lag. Its the Green themed GB keyboard thats floating around. If you want the stock MT keyboard back download my extras.zip from my black juice v4 thread.

After I restored and flashed the theme the keyboard is fine. Not sure what happened the first time.

Excellent job on the theme. It is a winner!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anyone experiencing keyboard lag with beta 3?

Marc

Shouldn't have any lag. Its the Green themed GB keyboard thats floating around. If you want the stock MT keyboard back download my extras.zip from my black juice v4 thread.

After I restored and flashed the theme the keyboard is fine. Not sure what happened the first time.

Excellent job on the theme. It is a winner!

Thanks! Glad you got the KB working!

Donation sent! Can't wait!

Sent. Thank You!

marcfogel

Reaction score
-Juice

Now my only problem is big fingers and smaller keys. I am going to give it a little bit and if I continue to fat finger I will use the multi-touch.

Any way to mod the multi-touch to match the theme? (aren't we just the biggest bunch of pain in the butts :))

Marc

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
-Juice

Now my only problem is big fingers and smaller keys. I am going to give it a little bit and if I continue to fat finger I will use the multi-touch.

Any way to mod the multi-touch to match the theme? (aren't we just the biggest bunch of pain in the butts :))

Marc

Mine doesn't seem much smaller then the stock MT, there not as long but they're wider. If you Google droid x multi touch keyboard you'll find a bunch of themed keyboards. I'm sure someone has themed the MT keyboard to look like Gingerbread by now. Lmk if you find a good one!

sruel3216

Reaction score
Can someone plz tell me how to get stock transitions back?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

marcfogel

Reaction score
-Juice

Marc

Mine doesn't seem much smaller then the stock MT, there not as long but they're wider. If you Google droid x multi touch keyboard you'll find a bunch of themed keyboards. I'm sure someone has themed the MT keyboard to look like Gingerbread by now. Lmk if you find a good one!

I did search and got information overload!

Maybe I need to give the GB keyboard more time.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Just hit $100 in donations! Thank You guys very much for your support! Almost at that $150 mark!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

mcp770

Reaction score
I don't know how to replace icons but I will learn and replace the white ones. Prefer a full gingerbread theme personally than a mix. That's what themes are all about though. Will you include the green in the extras zip? Also will v5 have a better 3g icon like that of v4? The new one appears too small and looks awkward. Other than those minor things for me the theme is looking great.

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't know how to replace icons but I will learn and replace the white ones. Prefer a full gingerbread theme personally than a mix. That's what themes are all about though. Will you include the green in the extras zip? Also will v5 have a better 3g icon like that of v4? The new one appears too small and looks awkward. Other than those minor things for me the theme is looking great.

I'm not sure on the icon set yet, the rounded battery is definitely staying, everything else is a toss up. As for the green GB Icons, ill throw them up in a zip later for you.

mcp770

Reaction score
You are the man! Merry Christmas! Oh, and I too like the bat indicator seems to be the first thing people notice when playing with my phone as I convert them to custom users.

Last edited:
OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
You are the man! Merry Christmas! Oh, and I too like the bat indicator seems to be the first thing people notice when playing with my phone as I convert them to custom users.

Awesome, I do the same thing. Got a guy at work the other day to run rubix Haha. Gotta love it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App