Gingerbread soon?

abe7333

Reaction score
Are we getting gingerbread soon on droid x?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

GeXX

Reaction score
The droid X's will be upgraded in 42.

I am not sure when it will be out, but I was at a verizon even the other night and one of the tech's said that the droid x will be one of the first to get it.

BABLESON

Reaction score
OK, maybe i am clueless, but when you say "it will be upgraded in 42" what does that mean?

turdbogls

Reaction score
OK, maybe i am clueless, but when you say "it will be upgraded in 42" what does that mean?
wondering the same....42 days, weeks, months,years...what

whts new in gingerbread?
overall faster performance, different look, screen off animation, fixing the screen dithering (when you have a gradient background that goes from dark to light, you notice the color bands (lines) this update should fix that) and it will probably include the SMS bug fix as well.

OP
abe7333

abe7333

Reaction score
wondering the same....42 days, weeks, months,years...what

whts new in gingerbread?
overall faster performance, different look, screen off animation, fixing the screen dithering (when you have a gradient background that goes from dark to light, you notice the color bands (lines) this update should fix that) and it will probably include the SMS bug fix as well.

I am so ready for a dual core phone already.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

kdkinc

Reaction score
We will get GingerBread as soon as TBH releases it!! No sooner...:)

OH !!! Were you referring to when will Motorola release it ???:icon_eek:

+1 "42"
dancedroid

Reaction score
42 is a reference to hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy, where 42 is the "Ultimate Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, The Universe, and Everything"

PalmerCurling

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
+1 for the 42 (i thought i was the only one who regularly says crap like that)

we will get it when TBH says so, or if the kexec module is able to be used successfully (im thinking it will, just a matter of time)

Reaction score
perhaps someone close to the project can shed some light on this: assuming this bootloader hijacking project proves successful, how hard is it going to be for your average user (not average by verizon's standards, but someone comfortable with flashing, etc) to use this exploit?