Gingerbread root NOT WORKING!!!!!! D:

thefigaman2

Reaction score
idk why but everytime i go to root it and it needs to be rebooted thru tht 1 click process it always goes into bootloader mode!!! IDK WHATS WRONGG!!! i made sure the box is checked, i was in charge only mode and i did it on v7 on windows... i however cannott go into stock recovery on the GB update.. im not sure if thts normal or not...

Snow02

Reaction score
Just unplug it for a second right when it reboots and plug it back in when the boot animation shows up.

OP
T

thefigaman2

Reaction score
Just unplug it for a second right when it reboots and plug it back in when the boot animation shows up.

when i go to root it? cuz when i go to root it, it goes straight into bootloader and there is no M tht show up.. this is honestlyy annoying the **** outta me right now

Snow02

Reaction score
Just pull the battery and reboot the phone, then plug it in during the bootanimation. The script will continue.

OP
T

thefigaman2

Reaction score
Just pull the battery and reboot the phone, then plug it in during the bootanimation. The script will continue.

i tried tht, andd i couldnt even reboot the phone to the M logo while it was plugged into my computer and pulled the battery

Snow02

Reaction score
How many times do I need to repeat this...don't have it plugged in when you reboot it.

OP
T

thefigaman2

Reaction score
OMG!! i fricken love you SNOW02!!!!!!dancedroiddancedroid it worked!!! haha