Gingerbread ROM - ZapX Ginger 4.1

cnorm5623

Reaction score
yea I put it on yesterday and am enjoying it. came from dark slider 4.1 so a bit diffrent but it is stable and pretty fast. i dig it!

kdkinc

Reaction score
ReTweet :

"drewgaren Drew Garen
LexLite Gingeraid 3.6 out now with CRT animation and updated icons, more gingery, aosp/moto gingerbread better then ever and blurless."

I just upgraded to this close to asop Ginger version. It reminds of Fission which I really enjoyed.
If you need a clean and quick Rom this is it... FOR GingerBread ONLY :):)

http://www.drewgaren.com/DrewGaren/LL_GB.html

dg4892

Reaction score
@kdkinc

I'm always gunna go with a blurry rom, I absolutely love the new app drawer.

quote wasn't working.

moosc

Reaction score
did u know if you run LPP or Adw you can run the GB drawer. its really cool. also Ive run both these roms and I show to have all blur in this thing. I was hoping for more aosp stuff guess not.
@kdkinc

quote wasn't working.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dg4892

Reaction score
did u know if you run LPP or Adw you can run the GB drawer. its really cool. also Ive run both these roms and I show to have all blur in this thing. I was hoping for more aosp stuff guess not.
@kdkinc

quote wasn't working.

Oh yea.I'm running launcher pro with a sleek gB theme and the blur launcher. I love it

randyb69

Reaction score
Are there any themes that we can apply over the top that won't mess with the rom?

snoop5

Reaction score
i have Gingercomb on mine but im running his llgingeraid 3.6 instead of zapX

dmichelr

Reaction score
I'm using zapx with gingercomb on tpp, works fine

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rndchef

Reaction score
I am running Zap X 4.1 with Juicemane's Theme and themed blur blue LP. Phone looks crazy.

Drewgaren made a great gingerbread rom coming out as fast as he did. I am running ZapX 4.1 with Juicemane's theme and Honeycomb LPP. I am back into the Universal Inbox so I am sticking with ZapX for now. BTW, I removed the red box & envelope completely so it looks lean and slick.

xjacobx

Reaction score
Are there any themes that we can apply over the top that won't mess with the rom?

I have not had a chance to try this rom yet, but i did make a green theme based off the gingerbread framework, it works on the rubix build and if the Juice theme works on this i'm sure mine would to, i'll give it a try this weekend or someone can try it and let us know :)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-x-themes/139185-theme-green-gingerbread-dx-gb-leak.html

Thanks and i'll give this rom a try this weekend and report back with my thoughts!

rustymcbain

Reaction score
@kdkinc

Hmm... How does one run ADW, and keep the stock app drawer?

Just create a short cut to App Groups. You can even have it select groups that you've made yourself. Use whatever icon you want. Then just drag to dock if you like. Works on either adw or launcher pro. Maybe all of them.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Northbanu

Reaction score
Just create a short cut to App Groups. You can even have it select groups that you've made yourself. Use whatever icon you want. Then just drag to dock if you like. Works on either adw or launcher pro. Maybe all of them.

Oh crap. Here I am just over thinking. I hate it when the solution is so easy and I freaking miss it....