1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

gingerbread reboots itself

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by george396, Aug 20, 2011.

1. george396

george396 New Member

loaded gingerbread 2.3.3 several months ago. absolutely loved it. dancedroiddid not even think of loading another ROM. performance was good and no self reboots. well, about a week or two ago it started rebooting on its own again. :icon_eek:
    then it started getting worse. did several battery pulls to no avail.:icon_evil:
    any ideas?
    help me:heart: my:motdroidhoriz: again.
  2. louy99

louy99 New Member

could it be an app conflicting?
  3. george396

george396 New Member

yes it COULD be an app. deleted some i really dont need, and seems better. has anyone come up with a good way to disable cardock?
    there was dockno-op, but i think it is one that is rebooting my dddrrooiidd. worked ok with stock rom.
Search tags for this page
android gingerbread restarting itself
android gingerbread restarts by itself
droid 2 self reboots itself
gingerbread 2.3 phone rebooting
gingerbread reboot self

gingerbread rebooting

how to reboot gingerbread
reboot gingerbread