Gingerbread questions

phil1166

Reaction score
I got the GB OTA update last month right before HTC & Verizon pulled it. I have had any issues with the phone except the mobile network will sometimes shut off ( just noticed this happening today). My question is are they going to re-release it for this phone?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
I got the GB OTA update last month right before HTC & Verizon pulled it. I have had any issues with the phone except the mobile network will sometimes shut off ( just noticed this happening today). My question is are they going to re-release it for this phone?

Yeah after they fix the bugs

Rhino94

Reaction score
Yeah after they fix the bugs

The only thing though is we have no idea how long it will take them to fix the bugs, because look how long it took them to fix the last ones

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
The only thing though is we have no idea how long it will take them to fix the bugs, because look how long it took them to fix the last ones

Yeah. Oh well. Truthfully I'm happy with froyo. I've been rooted on BAMF forever with gingerbread and sense 3.0. I've been on liquid smooth 3.0 with the latest gingerbread anywhere with Android 2.3.7. And now I'm back uprooted just for the Heck of it and I'm loving it. But that's just me.

Anyways, last I heard, HTC said it would take a couple weeks, but I doubt, but could be possible.