Gingerbread PEOPLE!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Bloatware is the best. I love how it slows down my phone. I also love having to go in and freeze them individually. Its sooooo much fun.

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

lol.....ok.....I totally agree with you here. I love freezing it.....it is actually one of my favorite things to do. ;)

Dancing banana anyone?
:icon_ banana:

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why don't people have titanium backup parties and share in the joy of freezing once the update gets pushed. Oh yeah, it won't be rooted. (Unless that's changed) ;!

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would totally attend that. We could hook up to a screen via HDMI and share our freezing experiences.....once rooted that is.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah Yeah rub it in. You people and your dx. I stand by my d2 even if it lacks hdmi. I'm just happy we finally got the liberty gb 0.5 update. Haha

KidCuda

Reaction score
if i get the update how to get the file?

If I remember correctly, once you get notified of the update, there will be an "update.zip" file on your SD card. DO NOT install, but copy the file from there.

Reaction score
Now we wait. I think it will roll out to the mases no later then Tuesday the testers will know within a day if there are issues with the update. And it being 596 and the last leak was 595 and I've herd that 595 was running good on almost every phone so I think things will go fast now
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
Dude wtf lol I want it

OP
GraphicDemon

GraphicDemon

Reaction score
I guss it only going out to testers for motorola lol so u mofo tester u get it u better upload!