Gingerbread on May 27th

fretcruiser

Reaction score
GINGERBREAD is miraculous!!!
Downloading this update will completely change your life. Definitely worth checking for the manual update every 45 seconds.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Drummynator

Reaction score
It must be delayed i've sbf'd back and didn't do anything to it to make sure I can get it. I wanna share it with everyone, but it has not been pushed yet

FreeMyMoto!!!

Verizon can't push it to everyone at once. It would stress their bandwidth. Im not sure of the method they use in the order to push but hang in there.

Sent from my Focused and Crystallized DROID X

Bugwacker

Reaction score
OTA downloaded at 4am.....
Ooohhh. The sweetness of GINGERBREAD! The only issue I had was that I had to reset the Dialer and Contacts widgets.
Otherwise, very cool.

BIGBRO

Reaction score
What sucks is the fact VRZN isnt sending to all users but the ones that have gotten it are like "wow omg this is awesome" but dont upload it for the rest of us less fortunate...

Sorry my first post here although im on the site everyday.

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
What sucks is the fact VRZN isnt sending to all users but the ones that have gotten it are like "wow omg this is awesome" but dont upload it for the rest of us less fortunate...

relax.
it gets rolled out in batches.
the rest of us will have it soon.

Natey2

Reaction score
relax.

There are probably people out there hitting the "Check for updates" button every 5 minutes hoping to get it ASAP :)
Wonder what that will do to the Carrier's servers...

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

BIGBRO

Reaction score

relax.

Actually im laying in bed with the wife and children in here being silly. Im very relaxed. And I know that verizon is releasing in batches. That still doesnt change the fact that on a site that its members (from what i can tell for the most part) look out for eachother and the android community for the most part nobody so far willing to upload and share.

As soon as I get notification even as a newly registered i will first come here and upload then install.

Natey2

Reaction score
OTA downloaded at 4am.....

What geographical region are you in? Trying to determine if the carrier is going by preferred region...

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app

fretcruiser

Reaction score
My guess is that its rolled out by seniority of how long your device has been activated.

fretcruiser

Reaction score
Sorry. Been working in a union environment too long.