Gingerbread On Droid X???? Already!

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com

The Droid X is certainly one of the best Android devices out in the market and having that title means it gets top priority when we are dealing with updates. That seems to be the case with the Gingerbread update. A recent leak shows a build of Gingerbread that’s supposed to run on the DX, and these screenshots reportedly derive from such builds.
The question that this brings up is not so much an 'if', but more along the line of 'when'. We all know it’s coming, but if you’re like me, you’re a bit impatient and want it now! Let us know what you think of these screenshots, and if you’re ready to enter the land of Gingerbread.

Source (Screen shots reportedly show official Gingerbread build on the Droid X | Android Central)

Last edited by a moderator:

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Gingerbread on Droid 1 would probably not "run, run, run, as fast as you can" Seems like every update to the OS decreases the performance of the Droid 1.

vernontwg

Reaction score
ugh i posted this a while ago as well!!!! man someone make me a news moderator LOL

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Anyone else think it's funny that a big seller for Gingerbread is more black to improve battery life and then all the menus are stark white? Haha!

That said, it's sexy and I'll take it!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Gingerbread on Droid 1 would probably not "run, run, run, as fast as you can" Seems like every update to the OS decreases the performance of the Droid 1.

No kidding, my redraw issue nearly went away until last update. Sheesh I miss my 2.0 original Droid. I don't think I'll accept another update. Best to update actual phones I guess.