Gingerbread music visualizations

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
They seem to be missing. Only thing I've discovered wrong, besides wireless tether doesn't work.. But, that's an app error. Anybody else?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
P

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Okay. That is a fine recommendation, yet I want to know if there even is an .sbf file for 2.3.3?

Also, I noticed something fishy about the 2.3.340 sbf using RSD_lite 8. Everything seemed to work great, except I didn't get a "PASS" like I should have. Instead it 'froze' on "Manually reboot phone", yet nothing happened after I did so. I unplugged and exited. Should I be running RSD_Lite 9 or something? Can somebody point me to version 9, because it was hard enough finding 8.

Any help would be great. I notice small problems with this GB update and I think it's either because the 2.3.340 sbf didn't complete correctly before I did the update.zip GB root file instal, or the GB file itself..

OP
P

PS3Gamer

Reaction score
Grr.. I want the music visualizations.. Oh well. GREAT version anyways!

I have noticed something strange with beautiful widgets, too.. I set the weather to update only once an hour, yet I notice it updates every 20 mins and my wifi doesn't disable like it should with maximum battery saving settings.. Should disable after 15 mins.. The 3G does this also, most of the time. I'm really just wanting confirmation from others that this happens with them as well.

nessa23

Reaction score
Visualizations

I got the unofficial gingerbread on moto DX, rooted. My music player visualizations are gone as well but something is weird. I backed up all user apps and data via Titanium Backup before gingerbreading but the "Visualization 1.0" wouldn't reinstall upgrade. Now I have a new "Music Visualization Wallpapers 2.3.3" as a system service, whatever that is, but still no visualizations.

If you ever figure out how to solve this, let me know and will do the same.