Gingerbread Leaked for Samsung Fascinate

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-fascinate-gbleak.jpg

Yesterday we shared a video of Gingerbread working on the Samsung Fascinate for Verizon. Today, we can take that a step further, as an early build of Gingerbread for the Fascinate has been leaked.

Hit the source link below for the instructions and download links for it. dancedroid

Source: FascinateForums.com via MyDroidWorld

cynnar

Reaction score
I put this on my wife's fascinate and have very little issues with it. The only thing not working for her is stock browser will not download anything, but Dolphin mini took care of that. Heard Tetris didn't work. Netflix app works though.

Sent from my OG Droid

codye91

Reaction score
Mine seems to be running smoothly. Only problem with mine is that the phone seems to reboot often by itself while running the standard messaging app. Where did you get the netflix app???

Genetic Droid

Reaction score
Be careful with the leak. It has been known to corrupt the SD card. A lot of people reported this, and I had to replace wife's SD cause it messed her's up after 5 or 6 days.

You can get the Netflix app over at GingerBread for the Fascinate Release Thread

Sent from my Droid

It damaged my SD card within 2 days. I went back to FROYO but now I cant get any updates even though I have eb01 not eb04. says no software updates are available.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would stay away from the leak now and wait til verizon releases something official. Leaks are not always stable.

You may have to odin back to stock to receive future updates.

Sent from my fascinate

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
http://www.fascinateforums.com/foru... to stock so I can return my phone to Verizon

This may work if people get stuck and want to go back to froyo unrooted. Not absolutely sure though.

Sent from my fascinate