Gingerbread Leaked For Droid X! Get It Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If I want to go back to rubix, how do I go about doing that? Do I have to sbf? If so does anyone know where I can find that file?

Thanks

nevermind just saw page 6. So if I sbf to .340 I will be able to reroot and go back to rubix?

yep, just sbf, re-root, reinstall bootstrapper, then restore your backup...you did make a backup, right?;)

droidxethan

Reaction score
Loving the gingerbread any say at all when root will happen jw

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

afripino

Reaction score
Well, I can officially confirm that SPB Mobile Shell 5.0 (the shellfix apk version) works for the Gingerbread leak. You get the Activation nag screen and compatibility error, but if you hit the Search button to get rid of the compatibility error notice, it comes up just fine!!!!! :) Thanks TBH and all others involved!!!!!!

El Poblano

Reaction score
Most important question: does the stock lock screen still suck?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

713King

Reaction score
does anyone have the Social Networking widget running? Also has someone now figured out some settings to use for good life etc.... since i know this was asked last night by someone now that people have run it for a good day or so might have some improvements

travman83

Reaction score
Does anyone know why Froyo on Droid Bionic (it shows the 2.2.1 in the video) looks exactly the same as the new DX Gingerbread release? Is it just the skin or do you think it was a cover up? Or is this not really a 2.3 leak? Just curious....

[video=youtube;e5397-WhEwY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5397-WhEwY&feature=relmfu[/video]

fathcarter

Reaction score
Why!!!!

Guys, dont know what i did, but my gingerbread is horrible.. Its kinda glitchy, there is no car app, and bluetooth wont connect to my car like before???? wassup???

Otechmobile

Reaction score
Stop pulling my leg!!!

Alright someone needs to tell the truth and stop pulling my leg. There is NO way Verizon and Motorola made this ROM. Was it u Liberty? Was it u Rubix? Or was it U TBH.. If Motorola did it good Job. LIBERTY STILL THE BEST GO TEAM LIBERTY Yaaa! It is worth trying I just can't believe this is a Motorola thing.........I JUST FIGURED IT OUT, HTC HELPED IN DESIGNING IT. HEHE JUST PLAYING GUYS HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT. THANKS TBH Y'ALL ARE THE BEST.

jwalz

Reaction score
How is everyone getting gingerbread? It doesn't say I have any updates yet. Wtf... am I looking in the wrong spot. Settings : about phone ..?

THE X

joeman7637

Reaction score
How is everyone getting gingerbread? It doesn't say I have any updates yet. Wtf... am I looking in the wrong spot. Settings : about phone ..?

THE X

See Post Number 1 on this thread.....

cuebask

Reaction score
As much as I like this build, I had to charge phone back at 5pm. Strange for me. Running Liberty 1.5 [email protected] 65v since Liberty came out and usually have 50% battery by then.This build uses more battery for me. Very smooth though. Can't wait to get custom roms on this build.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.