Gingerbread Leaked For Droid X! Get It Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can't do anything. It just stays at the red "M" logo. This sucks. Looking all over google and forums but nada.

Well, looks like I messed up my phone. I did the GB leaked update and didn't like it. Wanted to go back to Rubix so I flashed .340 by RSD Lite and now I am stuck at a RED "M" logo. Went into recovery and did data wipe/cache wipe and stuck. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

i don't know if it will make a difference, but which rsd lite did you use? if you're on 4.8, try 4.9. also, how long are you letting it sit before you pull the battery? the initial boot up after flashing can take a while.

randyb69

Reaction score
Really liking the new update, but my question is about root! Does anyone know if they have started working on that? Will z4root still be available for this update?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No need. Installed last night over liberty with no issues.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Yes you can. Bootstrap, backup, wipe, install, enjoy. Did this right over liberty

Scallywag1

Reaction score
Gb is lagging like mad for me right now. Im just going to assume that its because its fresh on my phone and whatnot. But is anyone else having some leggy transition issues?

it was for me also. Once all your apps load back, do a battery pull and you will be good. This is super fast. Way the dx should have been all along. can't wait to root and overclock!

Sent

Reaction score
Really liking the new update, but my question is about root! Does anyone know if they have started working on that? Will z4root still be available for this update?

p3droid was working on before release, so now that the community at large has it, it shouldn't be too long. you may want to brush up on your adb just in case a one click solution isn't immediately available...

splatterz

Reaction score
Bricked

I forgot to wipe and now Im stuck at the M logo and I cant boot into clockwork.:(

ashah87

Reaction score
If I want to go back to rubix, how do I go about doing that? Do I have to sbf? If so does anyone know where I can find that file?

Thanks

Red_07

Reaction score
Stupid question. But do I have to have the TBH app to install this leak?

ashah87

Reaction score
If I want to go back to rubix, how do I go about doing that? Do I have to sbf? If so does anyone know where I can find that file?

Thanks

nevermind just saw page 6. So if I sbf to .340 I will be able to reroot and go back to rubix?

Status
Not open for further replies.