Gingerbread Leaked For Droid X! Get It Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillipliving

Reaction score
So this is only for the driod X?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
B

belanova

Reaction score
yeah this is only for the X and they have the droid 2 gingerbread too

sportsterBK8

Reaction score
Screen Animations

Can anyone using this tell me if the Gingerbread "Screen off" and "Screen on" animations are still built in? I couldn't see these Tube style TV animations in P3's video that was posted over at the mydroidworld forums.

If these Screen animations were pulled when Moto added Blur I'll be sorely dissapointed, just to lose anything that the stock Gingerbread has.

Please let me know, I look forward to seeing this get rooted!
Thanks in advance.

OP
B

belanova

Reaction score
Can anyone using this tell me if the Gingerbread "Screen off" and "Screen on" animations are still built in? I couldn't see these Tube style TV animations in P3's video that was posted over at the mydroidworld forums.

If these Screen animations were pulled when Moto added Blur I'll be sorely dissapointed, just to lose anything that the stock Gingerbread has.

Thanks in advance.
On my opinion this leak is awesome
check this video: [video=youtube;J7UsvXQX-Ic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=J7UsvXQX-Ic#at=60]YouTube - Gingerbread on the Droid X[/video]

sportsterBK8

Reaction score
I still can't tell from that video whether the Screen On/Off animations are available as an option like in stock gingerbread.

Can anyone tell me if these are present?

Reaction score
Im having an issue when I want to add an app from the app drawer. I long press the app and now a screen pops up and I select add to home screen but the app never shows up on my home screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

nielsen345

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Animations are not there

sportsterBK8

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Animations are not there

That is severly dissapointing, Not even an option in transition effects etc?
Dang Moto, removing features.

Thanks for the answer though man. Appreciated.

nielsen345

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Animations are not there

Just an option for window animations

Last edited:

nielsen345

Reaction score
Im having an issue when I want to add an app from the app drawer. I long press the app and now a screen pops up and I select add to home screen but the app never shows up on my home screen.

I just tried and worked for me..tapped add to home then it showed up and told me to drag it where I wanted

Jordan8

Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

Animations are not there

Theirs an app on the market that does this. However you click the app for it to turn the screen off, not the power button.

If we could figure out a way for the power button to launch the app...

jenna728

Reaction score
No on/off animation? Wth? Thats like one of the coolest things about GB. Glad its finally here, I'll wait til theres some custom roms though:-/

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

nielsen345

Reaction score
Ya it's a bit disappointing..the notification pulldown is pretty sweet tho

Status
Not open for further replies.