Gingerbread Jump Help!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good God I just saw this thread. I'm sure he'll get into bootloader mode.

Don't send it in. Be patient. We'll get you back. I'll pm my number to you. Call me if you can and ill do my best to get you back.

CM74D2

TPX00

Reaction score
I think he's BS'ing

He said he's new at this yet knew to call the next phone DX2, and mentioned something about his mom being upset. lol BUT if it is the truth he should be able to figure it out, Hell I did! and i'm a moron when it comes to this stuff!

And!!! aren't all the young kids the geniuses when it comes to this stuff!

OP
B

Brekboy37

Reaction score
Sorry guys I was on Vacation, one of my brothers friends restored the phone back to stock, is there anyway I can see if the warranty was unvoided? So I can send my old phone back without vzw knowing? My keyboard kinda sucks on the old phone. Thank you guys so much for all of your willingness to help

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did he sbf the phone? If so, vzw won't know and the warranty will be fine.

CM74D2

jason0803

Reaction score
I tried to update to gingerbread using the but now I am stuck on the boot load screen, I have rdslite and tried to sbf but says that my chip set isnt compatible? can anyone help? I was on 2.2 and tried to jump to 2.3 I have tried the hard re-sets with the power and the x button and the camera button and the search button and i still get nothing.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I tried to update to gingerbread using the but now I am stuck on the boot load screen, I have rdslite and tried to sbf but says that my chip set isnt compatible? can anyone help? I was on 2.2 and tried to jump to 2.3 I have tried the hard re-sets with the power and the x button and the camera button and the search button and i still get nothing.

You can't jump directly from Liberty Froyo to Liberty GB. You have to install the GB leak file first then flash Liberty GB. Can you get into bootliader?

CM74D2

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

If you can get into bootloader, does it say OK to program? If so, you can sbf. Make sure you have the right files, rsd 4.9 and re dl the drivers just to be sure.

CM74D2 (1250Mhz-v6 supercharged)

jason0803

Reaction score
If you can get into bootloader, does it say OK to program? If so, you can sbf. Make sure you have the right files, rsd 4.9 and re dl the drivers just to be sure.

It does say okay to program but I have errors. I am not sure this is my 1st attempt trying to do anything like this I know I have rds lite not sure if its the right version or not I am looking for the sbf 2.2 files so I can go back to stock, then try it again.

jason0803

Reaction score
Does anyone have the sbf files or is there a step by step instruction's on this site on how to go to gingerbread? I think I might have bricked it just not sure. I cant turn on the phone unless it is plugged into a charger or a computer.

jason0803

Reaction score
okay so this is what my screen says

Bootloader
D0.11
Err:A5,69,35,00,3D

now it says battery low cant program but I am on a charger so it should be okay

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
okay so this is what my screen says

Bootloader
D0.11
Err:A5,69,35,00,3D

now it says battery low cant program but I am on a charger so it should be okay

The phone will not charge in bootloader! That's why you're getting that error. You'll have to get another battery or charge yours in another phone. Then you'll be able to sbf
This is why it's a good idea to have an extra battery just in case. If not, remember to always have a full charge before attempting to flash anything (including sbf)!

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
+1 @idopa

Also checkout shop.teamblackhat.info and see about getting the programming cable. It will allow you to sbf without having a full battery as the cable provides power to the phone via the usb connection.....best $35 I've spent :D

CM74D2

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys I was on Vacation, one of my brothers friends restored the phone back to stock, is there anyway I can see if the warranty was unvoided? So I can send my old phone back without vzw knowing? My keyboard kinda sucks on the old phone. Thank you guys so much for all of your willingness to help

Just happened to me a month ago..fresh sbf..no worries!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can also get a moto battery on Amazon for $5. It's not a scam and it has saved my arse many times as not a day goes by that I don't flash something haha :p