Gingerbread is live!!

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
unless you are a developer, why install this? You know BD is going to get the job done and we will all be salivating over UD 3.0 soon. No Gapps, no usb, etc... i'd go nuts without those things. especailly USB (i'm a themer, I flash a lot).

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

unless you are a developer, why install this? You know BD is going to get the job done and we will all be salivating over UD 3.0 soon. No Gapps, no usb, etc... i'd go nuts without those things. especailly USB (i'm a themer, I flash a lot).

DroidForums junkie!!

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
I just got home from work saw the link & started to dl...until I read the above 2 posts...good point...Ill just wait as well.

OSX2000

Reaction score
It's not meant to be a daily use ROM. It's just fun to play around with the experimental builds and get a taste for what's to come.

aj8600

Reaction score
im using 3.2.1 on my D1 with Gapps everything working amazing....

dredhead407

Reaction score
Are you sure about that cuz my music and browser arent working properly but dolphin browser mini went blazing fast for me.

Sent from my og droid running GB!!!!!!!!!!!

P-Droid77

Reaction score
DITTO!! There is another thread explaining it...only issue is no accelerometer. Blazing at 1200mhz :)

Sent from my Full Android using DroidForums App

regkilla

Reaction score
Are you sure about that cuz my music and browser arent working properly but dolphin browser mini went blazing fast for me.

Sent from my og droid running GB!!!!!!!!!!!

i also got 2.3.1 on my Droid 1 but browser, music, gallery, and camera arent working. I'm using xScope Browser 6 and its very fast

Superman

Reaction score
It's not meant to be a daily use ROM. It's just fun to play around with the experimental builds and get a taste for what's to come.

Exactly. As a DROID geek, I can't believe anyone WOULDN'T make a backup and play around with GB for an hour or two.

Superman

Reaction score
Just started browsing around it a little bit. I haven't been able to try much and I'm afraid I may have just missed a party invite because my phone isn't really functional right now! :lol:

Can't u just fly over there Mr. Superman?

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: PWND! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

lol - you guys are crazy if you think I break out my super powers for personal convenience.