Gingerbread Date

bukithd

Reaction score
When the heck is it coming out for the DInc? I can't find any news on it anywhere. I don't want to flash the leaked versions, I just am curios as to when 2.3.3 OTA will be out. All I hear is June.

kdm3170

Reaction score
gingerbread release

talked to htc tech the other day, he said there is a release coming, its scheduled for Q2 which is april-june. so we should be getting it very soon. YAY!

kenbiz

Reaction score
This has been talked about so much. I really don't think it will come to this phone. Would be nice but don't expect it.

kdm3170

Reaction score
Well from the sounds of it it will come eventually, the HTC guy said upgrades of HTC pre-installed software will come with it to, so just a matter of time I guess.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

kdm3170

Reaction score
I hope its by the weekend I've been dying for it

Sent from my Droid Inc. using DroidForums

kenbiz

Reaction score
LOL..Do a search on this.. This phone is a year old and I doubt HTC really cares anymore about this phone the dinc2 is out already.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
LOL..Do a search on this.. This phone is a year old and I doubt HTC really cares anymore about this phone the dinc2 is out already.

X is 11 months old and got 2.2.3 this week...

kenbiz

Reaction score
Ok then mod when are "we" getting it? I know Google says they will update phones for 18 months after release date so...... this gingerbread discussion has been talked about sooo much already. I remember all the hype waiting for froyo. They slowly trickle down these updates and I guess the Droid X got lucky. I mean there already talking about "ice cream" update.lol

kenbiz

Reaction score
Gottabemobile.com and a few other sites claims it will be released end of Q2. So you can stop checking your phone every 5 minutes for an update.

OP
B

bukithd

Reaction score
I saw where today, the EVO was getting it's official upgrade. Does anyone know if its getting gingersense? And my logic says since evo is getting updated incredible shouldnt be far behind and should get the same upgrades as the evo minus the sprint/verizon differences.

kenbiz

Reaction score
The evo is still a popular phone. I think there still making them?? Where as the inc. Has been replaced with the inc 2. I read that the evo was getting gingerbread this month. It's sprints top phone and you know there gonna do everything they can to keep that phone relevant.