Gingerbread chewing up my battery

badcat

Reaction score
That means that the original 1800 ma extended battery from Motorola doesn't need a special back for the Pro? I am thinking about changing my droid 2 global for the droid Pro and maybe it is possible to use my extended battery from the D2G on the pro without any special back. Is this possible?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Sorry, I'm not certain about that. I just knew that the 1800 mA comes with a different back because it is thicker. I haven't handled one so I don't know how big it might be. I went for the Sedio because I already had a case and the phone wouldn't fit in the case with the bigger back.

CGenerous

Reaction score
yep, same thing's happening to me with update 2.3.3. very annoying, batt dying half day.

No wifi, too. I hate this upgrade which was really a downgrade. I don't have time to start messing with every single dang setting and turning this and that off.

Ridiculous. I want 2.3.2. back!!!! That worked perfectly for me! Aaaaaaaaaaaargh

Last edited by a moderator:

CGenerous

Reaction score
dude, really???! why don't I just throw this dog in the trash and start over with another phone. I mean, what's the point of shutting ever dang thing off?

Ridiculous.

Timar99

Reaction score
so has anyone brought these issues to Motorola's attention? and if so what's the answer?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
so has anyone brought these issues to Motorola's attention? and if so what's the answer?

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums
Yeah these and a couple other issues have been brought to Moto's attention numerous times. And, as you might guess if you've been around the Moto Support Forum for any length of time, there is no acknowledgement from Moto that there is a problem...at least not posted on the "Support Forum" for the Pro.

Skates12

Reaction score
Yeah, JP knows I posted very specific info over there. Not only did I not get any reply, when I fixed the major battery drain issue myself basically thru trying *everything*, the Moto guy said, "glad your Pro is acting flawlessly!"

What a crock...