1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gingerbread App Droor Help?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by mace_freley, Jun 1, 2011.

1. mace_freley

mace_freley New Member

All,

Si I have the gingerbread (awesome!) and the new app droor is great. I have created a "favorites" group, but every time I launch the droor, it opens the full droor and then I have to select "favorites". Is there a way to set my favorites as the default so the droor opens right to favorites? Cheers!
  2. turdbogls

turdbogls New Member

A. grammer police i know, but it is spelled Drawer not droor :)

b. i dont think you can. however you can place the group on your home screen somewhere. longpress a blank spot on your home screen, choose shorcut, then choose app groups, and select your "favs"

every time you tap that, it will open JUST your FAV apps. i just dont think there is any way to do it in the dock of the home screens.
  3. cece5702

cece5702 Member

Grammer Police!! Lol..... too funny! :):):)
  4. mace_freley

mace_freley New Member

Haha! Droor....weak. Anyway, I got it sorted out. If I uninstall Launcher Pro, the drawer will stay where you I left it. If I set it to faves, close it, when I reopen, it's still at faves. Nice!