Gingerbread and wireless tether

schrajw

Reaction score
Hey, guys... Wanted to report I've been able to get the version of WiFi Tether listed below (ver3.1-beta2) to work on my dx running rooted gb, without applying the patch. Anyone else find this to be the case?

fl1ppunk

Reaction score
think you could hook me up with a me PM too when you get a chance? :)

Thanks!!

Snow02

Reaction score
Hey, guys... Wanted to report I've been able to get the version of WiFi Tether listed below (ver3.1-beta2) to work on my dx running rooted gb, without applying the patch. Anyone else find this to be the case?

Yes. That works. I don't know what's with all the secretive pms.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I had the link in my signature above the tether unpatch but the staff took it down. Trust me, I don't have to do the PM's since it is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Just Google the TBH Tether Patch and find it.

Apex 2.0 RC2

Snow02

Reaction score
I had the link in my signature above the tether unpatch but the staff took it down. Trust me, I don't have to do the PM's since it is somewhat of an inconvenience.

Just Google the TBH Tether Patch and find it.

Apex 2.0 RC2

Makes sense. If it's not up on media fire or 4 shared just upload it and refer people there. Easier than sending all those pms. ;) I know people appreciate it though.

thedead04

Reaction score
I would really appreciate it Brad. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

schrajw

Reaction score
Cool, thought maybe I had some residual code in my OS from trying the TBH patch when I first upgraded and wireless tether stopped working. I had since unpatched, so didn't know if I was the only one.