Gingerbread and HTC sense 3.0

John4G

Reaction score
What's up with my version of gingerbread being 2.3.4 when I read that 2.3.7 is out there? Does it matter? Also, when will HTC sense 3.0 be available for the T-bolt?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

billyberu

Reaction score
I am running 2.3.4 also and from what I have read here about sense is that we will be stuck with what we have if we remain stock.

OP
John4G

John4G

Reaction score
I get my work emails on this phone, so I hesitate to move towards rooting my phone. Plus, I believe IS put some restrictions on for security. I guess I will have to sit and wait like you said. I continue to scan the internet and forums for any new updates/information. Thanks.

Dolfan

Reaction score
ThunderBolt....seems to be the Forgotten Phone...I thought it was Verizons Flagship when it came out, then with in like 4 months it was slipped back to the celler

Bob

Rhino94

Reaction score
ThunderBolt....seems to be the Forgotten Phone...I thought it was Verizons Flagship when it came out, then with in like 4 months it was slipped back to the celler

Bob

Bob I totally agree. I think this phone phone should have been supported a lot more than it has been. And I believe that is HTC's fault alone.

Dolfan

Reaction score
I wanted this phone bad when it came out....I had th OG1 Rooted and working well so waited...then it turned to wanting the Bionic but didnt like the price tag so fell back to the Thunderbolt...don't get me wrong I like it...battery life sucked so got the Rezound stock battery and that helped a lot....just sad how fast it went from big dig on the block to relegated to the dog house..

Sent via DROID Thunderbolt...the forgotten one

kparks

Reaction score
If u want the new sense u will have to root cuz we not getting it

porsche996

Reaction score
I've been running sense 3.0 for some time now, with the BAMF Cubed ROM. It's awesome. Downside is, the call answer does not work, so I have the older sense call answer screen.

If you really want it, just root and be done with it.

stuigi

Reaction score
I too fell victim to the hype of the Thunderbolt. I myself posted hundreds of posts on the forums with those that hailed this as the next big thing. Then there was the constant release delays that kept teasing us. And then finally the inevitable release that fell way short of its promise, both in battery longevity and missing software. I have learned my lesson. I will never be a newly released phone purchaser regardless of the hype. It has been a year of broken promises.

Rhino94

Reaction score
I too fell victim to the hype of the Thunderbolt. I myself posted hundreds of posts on the forums with those that hailed this as the next big thing. Then there was the constant release delays that kept teasing us. And then finally the inevitable release that fell way short of its promise, both in battery longevity and missing software. I have learned my lesson. I will never be a newly released phone purchaser regardless of the hype. It has been a year of broken promises.

I agree the Thunderbolt has been nothing that like my dream phone. Idk why they would even think about calling it the one after that with all the issues it has had so far. This phone is getting frustrating. I am hoping to just get rid of asap and Verizon needs to get their **** straight with the whole network constantly going down.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love the bolt with Skyraider and the Rezound battery. :)

It will serve me well for all of 2012, and then I'll get the new hotness in 2013.

Insidious

Reaction score

Bob

That's how I feel with the D2. One crappy update like 9 months after it came out. Hope you guys can have your issues resolved!