Gingerbread and Honeycomb ?'s

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by jacobydarkon, Jan 30, 2011.

1. jacobydarkon

jacobydarkon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy, I know you are working hard on Gingerbread currently. I have a few questions for you. I hope you have the time to answer them.

I am going to be upgrading to the X in the next couple of weeks. I am excited to try out SS on it. With that said, will you be releasing SS Gingerbread for the X?

I understand development is a timely process. I was wondering if you have any plans to work with Honeycomb.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Edit: Check your paypal.

2. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Hey Steve - right now, I am concentrating on GB for the OG Droid, as it is a HANDFUL of work to integrate my old code ... I haven't even compiled a ROM from code yet for the X - but when I do I definitely will be starting with the GB code. As far as Honeycomb - I plan on keeping up with all new releases, so when they release the code for it, I'll be working on it!

And thanks for the beers! :)

3. jacobydarkon

jacobydarkon Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm glad to here that. Maybe I will hold off on the upgrade for a while and see what you come up with for the Droid 1 at least until you come out with Gingerbread for the X.

4. DaxxTrias

DaxxTrias Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well if setup right,the majority of users shouldnt be experiencing any problems with the regular droid.

i myself have found only one single game i cant play to its 100% and it was some 3d mmo i think...

everything else runs like a dream. personally i'd say stick with this foundational, stable and powerful droid until stuff like the Atrix / Bionic become a bit more common