1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gingerbread 5.0 help needed Please!!!!

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by dpeco33, Feb 23, 2011.

1. dpeco33

dpeco33 New Member

OK, went from Cyanogenmod that I have been on for a long time and decided to try something else. I used to use Chevy's Kernals long ago, but have really not done anything with my phone in a long while.
    I am on Clockworkmod recovery 2.5.0.1 and decided to download SS Blue through the ROM Manager. It booted up and I love it so made back up and tried the stock version of SS, not the blue one(both under the Gongerbread status), now I cannot get my phone to boot into recovery, make back ups etc anymore. I re flashed the recovery and it says that it was successful and even tried doing it the old way of holding teh power button and "x" but cannot get in. Superuser shows everything is fine...
    |Any Ideas? I would like to go back to SS Blue again, and maybe evenCyanogen if I want.
  2. chewy74

chewy74 New Member

try flashing spr through rom manager and then flash back to clockwork a couple of times and then try to reboot into recovery again

it use to happen to me on the older versions of RM.

is your recovery and rom manger versions up to date?
  3. tbone73

tbone73 New Member

That's true I use to have this same issue. Still do just not as much. I sometimes have to reboot phone and clear memory, allow fone to sit about a minute and then open ROM manger and flash recovery and if it goes fast and smooth then I attempt to boot into recovery. If it still does not work then I flash alternate recovery or use another recovery version. These are found at the bottom of the list. Alway keep your cache clean to. on settings of RM you can clear download cache.