Ginger Bread phone 7

azdrifter

Reaction score
So i'm running GBP7v0.5 and as of now I'm really liking the speed of it,.I'm not too crazy about the fact that the home screen has no widgets and if this is all that a Windows phone has on their smart phones I am glad I never bought one I like the look and feel of android as opposed to Windows.
Besides that there are some cool features of this ROM,so if any one else is trying this out let me know some feedback and or tips I can use ?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and moved this to the GBP7 ROM Section of DF :)

Peperm1nt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Did you check out the 2nd post? Please read that for Tips and Future development of the ROM. You can add "widgets" within the tiles from the Special Tiles window. It will take some getting used to how the launcher works, but once you play around with it, you will get the jist of things.

This isn't an "exact" wp7 ROM at the moment, but it is as close as I can get it for now. In the Go Apps press menu themes and you will see dark for contacts and dialer and wp7 theme for sms. I just got a computer running again(long story of what happened to mine), and I will be continue where I left off, but I still need to finish setting up the SDK and my tools. The next MAJOR release should be full AOSP and WP7 apps should be ready to go with Full 2nd INIT access; it will be as close as I can probably theme and make the phone to wp7. After that it will be integrating the features and getting the Future Development started.