1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Gimme My Contacts!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by dstuckey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. dstuckey

dstuckey New Member

I'm having a heck of a time getting my address book (to say nothing of calendar, notes) imported from my old Motorola Q9m (Windows Mobile).

Trips to 2 different Verizon stores resulted in the 2nd guy figuring a work-around...that only brought across names and numbers (and resulted in a ton of duplicates, from gmail & facebook). He said it was an incompatibility with Win Mobile.

To compound matters, the Q is not syncing correctly with MS Outlook (2003) on Vista. I thought maybe I could get it into Outlook, then figure a way from there.

Arrgh! Any ideas, folks? I love the Droid and know it's not really Android's fault, but still...

thanks in advance,
    Dave
Search tags for this page

gimmecontacts