GIF files

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by crim, Aug 22, 2010.

1. crim

crim New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys, I have the moto droid, and with the 2.2 update that happened I figured I was good to see flash and stuff on here, well, of course that wasnt to be. SO I downloaded the one posted here on this site from someone's market, installed it, and it works. But I was also led to believe that a flash player would allow my phone to play gif files. I have a stock droid, and I dont want to root it or anything like that, nothing illegal(getting flash early notwithstanding), but can someone tell me how to view gif files on here? I have some that are a crackup that I cant share with ppl cuz phone wont play them, just shows them as a still frame. Thanks to anyone who can answer me
  2. aminaked

aminaked Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Flash and animated GIFs are completely different things. The Flash player does not play animated GIFs. The browser in 2.2 does play animated GIFs. You can send GIFs to people and if their phone plays GIFs, they'll see the animation.
  3. crim

crim New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    well crap, that means i wont see the animations, if said picture is in my gallery then?
Search tags for this page
android phone wont play gif files

how to save a gif on android

how to save gif to android

how to save gifs on galaxy s4

how to save gifs on samsung galaxy s4

how to send gifs on s4

how to view a gif on droid phone

phone wont play gifs

save gif file on android

x2 wont play gif