Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
[video=youtube;j8cHa-W43eU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cHa-W43eU&feature=related[/video]

OP
R
Reaction score
Thank you, Shadez. My post was a reply to rbw62p above - "...weak foundation".

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

I think (I may be wrong) he's saying that the way you defined truth and proof were inherently flawed or had weak support to back up what you said. Again, I may be wrong.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
One of my first apps lol If you want a really decent one...Check for entity pro(I think that's the name.its on my sd anyway) its a good one...I haven't caught anything lol but the emf works..

You Juss Been TAPPED! by the drummer...
Another day, yet another flash.....:)
<&mdash;&mdash;Peace!&mdash;&mdash;>

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I posted earlier in this thread about some novice ghost hunting I did at an abandon high school.
My wife's friend Chrisy called as I was reading that ghost radar was free on Amazon. My wife was not home so I talked to Chrisy a minute while I was DLed the app. I told her we have an opportunity to go into another haunted building. I asked Chrisy if her and her hubby wanted to go with us this time. She said no way, aren't you scared you will find something. I said not really, I have never had a paranormal experience. One of these things is going to have to prove to me they exist before I get scared. Chrisy asked, what will you do if they do prove it to you. Sarcastically I said, run. What if they chase you? I said I'll run fast.

Chrisy hung up. I opened the app for the first time. Within about 30 secs it said "prove" about a minute later it said "run" and another 30 secs it said "fast".

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Kropf

Reaction score
Ghosts and that sort of thing is real but it's from the Devil to scare ppl, stay far from it. If you are a true Christian then God will protect you from seeing such things. Halloween is the Devils holiday.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ghosts and that sort of thing is real but it's from the Devil to scare ppl, stay far from it. If you are a true Christian then God will protect you from seeing such things. Halloween is the Devils holiday.

A derivative of pagan beliefs...But like most other holidays...Nothing more than an economical push for the global and local markets...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I look at Halloween as a time to dress up and have fun. I am very careful about not dealing with spirits because I know that theyre out there and can definitely do harm. Halloween also has people that take it seriously and do pagan rituals and that sort of thing. I look at it as fun for the kids and stuff

I am into ghost shows, but I will not necromance or do anything myself. My uncle was stationed in Germany during the 1980's, and he said he saw the devil himself. That's enough to make me want to stay away from all that

Boot Manager

dankwizzydorf

Reaction score
100 posts and there are only a handful of us not afraid of the dark. As for me, I'll read the necronomicon to my unborn children, who's souls I already bargained with the devil!

Sent from hell using the kind of sorcery that frightens you and makes you PAY ME!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Actually, Halloween is a Christian holiday. Referred to as "All Hallows Eve" followed by "All Saints Day". In the Lords prayer, the one line, it has some reference to the Lords prayer, "Our father, who, is arth in Heaven, Hallow be thy name".

Now I don't remember all the details, I just remember learning it in Sunday School some 40+ years ago.

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
Chrisy hung up. I opened the app for the first time. Within about 30 secs it said "prove" about a minute later it said "run" and another 30 secs it said "fast".

F$#K

that would've definately freaked me out.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
If anyones using Ghost radar, what are the words supposed to mean? Can't you ask it things?

Last edited:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
100 posts and there are only a handful of us not afraid of the dark. As for me, I'll read the necronomicon to my unborn children, who's souls I already bargained with the devil!

Sent from hell using the kind of sorcery that frightens you and makes you PAY ME!

Lmao!