Ghosts

Insidious

Reaction score
Anyone get any use of there apps? I like entity sensor pro. I have all the top apps for this subject. Anyone have an app they like over another?
Btw..CJM check your PM.

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

I'm skeptical when it comes to apps. I'd trust real equipment more, but I realize not everyone is serious about ghosts.

Sent from my HTC Rezound.
Rooted, unlocked, and ready to rock!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm skeptical when it comes to apps. I'd trust real equipment more, but I realize not everyone is serious about ghosts.

I can say this. I agree as I'm the same way with apps. I have had a good experience with my ghost apps. Entity sensor pro and emf works great. Tested with real equipment and very very close....

DIESEL-USMC

Reaction score
I love this thread. I will attempt to be as non religous as possible.

My fascination with the paranormal came at an early age. It was simple as to why. The stories of encounters from my mother and father prompted it. There were unexplained things the told me happened at our old home when I was in the womb and ceased when I came home from the hospital. There were stories from them that I believe whole heartedly about "friendly" events as well as some very intrusive events that happened to that prompted a quick move when I was very young. What they told me were not far fetched Sci Fi horror films and I do believe them all.

When I was younger, my face was always buried in books about ghosts. There was never a real desire though until I was spending a weekend in the baracks and my barracks room mate went out of town. I sat down and was flipping through the channels and came across "Ghost Hunters". This reignited my interest and since then, I have DVR'd every episode of any and all paranormal shows to include "Ancient Aliens". I am with drummer when he says he believes what those close to him say as I trust all my close relatives and friends with their stories.

I love the unknown. Who are we to say whether or not they do exist? We each can hold a candle to our own personal feelings on the subject. I personally may have witnessed an entity in the FC-306 (For those of you familiar with Camp Lejeune). have any of you been on a paranormal investigation? I have some feelings on those and believe that there is an element of danger involved. (Not Nightmare on Elm Street danger) I guess I should say caution. An element of caution that needs to be present. We had a paranormal team from Salisbury, NC come to my home town and do an investigation at the Military Acedemy and they were there 3 nights. We did a reveal a few months back and you know, their was an intelligent haunt in one of the old houses nearby. It was actually pretty intense. I do know that not everyone has an ear for an EVP even I didnt hear each one.

What an AWESOME topic. I love it. Keep going.

Insidious

Reaction score
You had to bring this up before my coffee... I have, on several occasions, have even recorded voices (EVP). My parents house is built on land where a revolutionary battle was fought, many died. When I was younger we would go in the woods and find artifacts from that era which we would take home, some of which were taken to the local college and then donated to museums. But one particular case, when I was about 11 or so, I woke up to see just the face of a soldier in front of me, he had his military hat on, was like 2 guns criss/crossed on the hat and his teeth were all yellow and sharp. No it wasn't a nightmare lol I screamed and parents ran in blah blah .. I would love to get some people near me and do a ghost hunt (Philly area) ..

I'll get into how I saw the Devil when I was 4 later.. <g>

I was in Philly in August :b. Have you been to the penitentiary in south Philly? Pretty cool place. Definately think there's some weird stuff going on in there. They also let people rent it out for the night for ghost hunts, parties, etc.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love this thread. I will attempt to be as non religous as possible.

My fascination with the paranormal came at an early age. It was simple as to why. The stories of encounters from my mother and father prompted it. There were unexplained things the told me happened at our old home when I was in the womb and ceased when I came home from the hospital. There were stories from them that I believe whole heartedly about "friendly" events as well as some very intrusive events that happened to that prompted a quick move when I was very young. What they told me were not far fetched Sci Fi horror films and I do believe them all.

When I was younger, my face was always buried in books about ghosts. There was never a real desire though until I was spending a weekend in the baracks and my barracks room mate went out of town. I sat down and was flipping through the channels and came across "Ghost Hunters". This reignited my interest and since then, I have DVR'd every episode of any and all paranormal shows to include "Ancient Aliens". I am with drummer when he says he believes what those close to him say as I trust all my close relatives and friends with their stories.

I love the unknown. Who are we to say whether or not they do exist? We each can hold a candle to our own personal feelings on the subject. I personally may have witnessed an entity in the FC-306 (For those of you familiar with Camp Lejeune). have any of you been on a paranormal investigation? I have some feelings on those and believe that there is an element of danger involved. (Not Nightmare on Elm Street danger) I guess I should say caution. An element of caution that needs to be present. We had a paranormal team from Salisbury, NC come to my home town and do an investigation at the Military Acedemy and they were there 3 nights. We did a reveal a few months back and you know, their was an intelligent haunt in one of the old houses nearby. It was actually pretty intense. I do know that not everyone has an ear for an EVP even I didnt hear each one.

What an AWESOME topic. I love it. Keep going.

Nice! Btw my brother was there in 90 and was 3 rd batt ...awesome. and thanks for being a soldier brother. Devil dawgs there is no better glory...I too enjoy this thread. Hacking phones and real ghost stories. Lol peace!

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
I too am enjoying this thread. I am a believer though I have not had any major experiences. My mom told me about a house she lived in when she was younger where, when the family got together in the evenings to watch TV, they could see spirits floating around the ceiling.
My grandfather was remodeling a house for a widow when he noticed strange things happening. He mentioned them to the widow and she smiled. Seems her late husband had died in the house of a long illness. When he was healthy, he was quite the practical joker. My grandfather would be working on something with a screw driver, set it down, and leave the room. When he returned to get the screw driver, it was not where he had left it. He later found it in his tool box. This happened several times. The "spirit" had also been a neat freak and had to put things away.
As for me, I have only used Ghost Hunter, paid app. Have had some very strange words come up. Didn't scare me, but did make all the hair on my neck stand up. Keep posting!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Decided to cook some frozen pizza's last night. Was deciding to myself how many leftover bread sticks to warm up. As I was in the kitchen, my Droid was in the living room, I had been play with "ghost radar" app earlier and left it running. It detects emps and what not. It translates energy into words and keeps date/time log... @ 3:35ish it translate "amount" & "bread" among many others in the time frame.... WTF!

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

rbw62

Reaction score
I hope you are jus funnin.....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
I hope you are jus funnin.....

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
Me? Nope..
Just check it at work. We're printing some shoe advertisements when I checked the words via the app I see "LEATHER". don't know if you ever been around printing presses, its loud in here over 95dbs, no way for any voices to be heard. No inputs to the phone by me while it laid on the table...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Me? Nope..
Just check it at work. We're printing some shoe advertisements when I checked the words via the app I see "LEATHER". don't know if you ever been around printing presses, its loud in here over 95dbs, no way for any voices to be heard. No inputs to the phone by me while it laid on the table...

You should try entity sensor pro... I love it. Its legit...

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol the ghost thread has turned into a ghost thread...lol um..yeah I went there....lol

aqworldthunder

Darth Droid
Reaction score
Well, this was major in my opinion my whole house lights were off and all turned on and off flickering after 3 mins then my power when out for like 2 hours i was only one in neighboorhood without power, creepy o.o

-AqworldThunder ;) ^…^ ¶.¶ *.* Thank me if i helped please!