1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ghost armor?

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by thedymo, Oct 2, 2010.

1. thedymo

thedymo New Member

i read the threads about everyone giving their opinions about different screen protectors. i have the verizon one on it now and it kinda makes the phone look like ****. on the ghost armor website they do have the fascinate listed. what's the best option for screen protectors anyways? did anyone come to a conclusion about what to put on the phone?
  2. Zalyia38

Zalyia38 New Member

I used ghost armor on my D1. I'm thinking of putting it on just the screen on my Fascinate. I really liked it and it didn't make the D1 fuzzy like the screen protectors do. Also, it covered the whole screen not just the square part of the display.
  3. thedymo

thedymo New Member

just had the ghost armor put on...still gotta wait about another hour to turn it back on.
  4. droid8888

droid8888 New Member

Best Buy applied an Invisible Shield for me yesterday. They did a good job. No blemishes on the protector and they squeezed the air bubbles and dirt underneath out and dried it with a hair dryer. It is still curing but I'm glad I got it. It's staying on for the 2 years I'll have the phone.
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2010
  5. thedymo

thedymo New Member

i've heard horror stories about invisi shield not lasting for very long. hope it works out for you.
  6. droid8888

droid8888 New Member

Worked well on my Droid and I've heard nothing but praise from people who put them on their phones/iTouches. If something happens they'll replace it. The Fascinate just feels so fragile in my hand(and the glass felt different than my Droid's), I just had to get it. I'm picking up a case soon too.
  7. thedymo

thedymo New Member

so far the ghost armor looks good but the guy who put it on said it should take about 24 hours to fully settle on. the screen still gets kinda weird sparkles in places but so far it doesn't actually pixelate the screen any or dumb it down. i'll give a better review of it in a few days.
Search tags for this page
buy ghost armor s4
does ghost armor make a difference on s4
does ghost armour come on galaxy s4
ghost armor blurry

ghost armor for galaxy s4

ghost armor for samsung s4

ghost armor fuzzy screen

ghost armor on galaxy s4

ghost armor s4

ghost armor samsung galaxy s4
ghost armour for galaxy s4