Getting RSDlite to work

roezario

Reaction score
About 95% i get a failed when i try to .sbf. Now of course the phone is bricked because RSD failed.

I tried moving the sbf file around. Have not tried doing it on another computer.

The error was code 39?

Any tricks to getting rsd to work properly?

maddog2014

Reaction score
Did u run as admin and have all updated drivers installed and manully wipe data on the phone using recover?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
R

roezario

Reaction score
Drivers yes. But because the phone is bricked there is no way to wipe the data. Envision the bootloader screen that just says "code corrupt"

chrisl20

Reaction score
U can wipe data, enter stock recovery...hold x when u power up the phone and hit the search button when the android with the '!' In a triangle comes up.... ...if u can't.. ..then idk... ..does ur pc have usb 2.0 ports?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try it on another pc. That worked for me (i have had the same issue in the past and it was because I was not running it on a usb 2.0)

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

gunz.jones

Reaction score
If the bootloader is corrupt, it will not go to stock recovery....nothing to boot further....similar to ntloader corruption on windows....sbf will still work as long as you can get rsd to see it's the correct loader version on the phone information, even if the rest is crapped out. If it won't try a different comp. Also, if you unzipped the image, try deleting and decompressing again. Several small things can cause this issue.

Sent from a D2G Dark Angel