Getting Rid Of "Ultimate Android" on the Lockscreen.

Omega Blaze

Reaction score
[Pic Inside] Getting Rid Of "Ultimate Android" on the Lockscreen.

screenshot_2.png

I recently installed the "Revolution" Theme...

BigMace23

Reaction score
If you change the font back to the UD default font, the time in the lockscreen will be fixed

guyinlaca

Reaction score
The Ultimate Droid logo is actually part of a .png file found in framework-res.apk in the theme files. If you are familiar with theme compilation, you can simply replace that .png image with any other background and it's gone. Many themes have removed/altered that background already. As for the text placement, it has NOTHING to do with the Ultimate Droid banner being there. As noted, only certain fonts seem to fit properly there.

The lockscreen is probably my biggest gripe with UD1.0 because other than that, this rom is amazing. It would have been nice to have an alternate stock lockscreen.

eclsnowman

Reaction score
+1 not a fan of having no choice on the new lockscreen and how it limits your fonts. Infact the whole UD theme is not really my thing. I wish it would go back to stock look, and have themes available. I have been rocking UD and donating to his cause. But the theme being so entwined into the rom has driven me to Sapphire. I miss several things from UD :(

BigMace23

Reaction score
The lockscreen is probably my biggest gripe with UD1.0 because other than that, this rom is amazing. It would have been nice to have an alternate stock lockscreen.
Same... hopefully there will be an option in the next update

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

luigi90210

Reaction score
The Ultimate Droid logo is actually part of a .png file found in framework-res.apk in the theme files. If you are familiar with theme compilation, you can simply replace that .png image with any other background and it's gone. Many themes have removed/altered that background already. As for the text placement, it has NOTHING to do with the Ultimate Droid banner being there. As noted, only certain fonts seem to fit properly there.

try using widget locker, i use it for my revolution theme with a modded sense style lock screen(makes it look more like a HTC EVO)

@OP to fix this try installing the default UD font and rebooting

+1 not a fan of having no choice on the new lockscreen and how it limits your fonts. Infact the whole UD theme is not really my thing. I wish it would go back to stock look, and have themes available. I have been rocking UD and donating to his cause. But the theme being so entwined into the rom has driven me to Sapphire. I miss several things from UD :(

im there with you
im not a big fan of the lockscreen now, it doesnt look good like the stock loclscreen does
i believe someone on the UD website released a clean lock screen with all banners removed but it still limits the fonts