Getting rid of mobile sites

Diordna

Reaction score
Please I looked all over the settings with no success. The razr doesn't need the mobile on the websites, as mobile as the razr is. Just want the option please help thank you, long live razr!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Can't you get into the about:debug menus in the browser like always and change the UAstring to desktop?

"Stay classy Interwebz"

OP
Diordna

Diordna

Reaction score
I'm sorry i'm not finding any of this in the settings can you tell me exact step by step?

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
A lot of alternate browsers have the option. I personally use Boat Browser and it lets you change your UA to Desktop, which will take care of most mobile sites.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm sorry i'm not finding any of this in the settings can you tell me exact step by step?

In the stock browser type about:debug hit enter then go to menu: settings and you can change the UAstring. Or use a different browser.

"Stay classy Interwebz"

eric.scheman

Reaction score
Please I looked all over the settings with no success. The razr doesn't need the mobile on the websites, as mobile as the razr is. Just want the option please help thank you, long live razr!

I use opera mobile and its in the settings to change it

bigkhan

Reaction score
You will need to do the about debug thing every time you open your browser.try a different browser, I use dolphin.you will also need the desktop toggel. Its free. Works great never get mobile sites.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums