getting replacement droid 2 how do u put all stuff on the memory card to transfer

krazykubes

Reaction score
I got a Droid 2 a couple mo. ago love it but my camera takes really crappy pics, got a replacement but I need to get all my stuff: (pics apps etc) to the memory card so I can have them in the replacement phone & I have no clue how to do that...can someone help??

pool_shark

Reaction score
Your pics, music, videos, etc, should already be on the sd card. Any apps you have you can just download again. Moving them to the sd card and changing cards or phones doesn't normally work that well.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a Droid 2 a couple mo. ago love it but my camera takes really crappy pics, got a replacement but I need to get all my stuff: (pics apps etc) to the memory card so I can have them in the replacement phone & I have no clue how to do that...can someone help??

Droid 2 camera does not take crappy pictures. I'm not trying to put you down but you didn't learn how to use the camera. I'm telling you this now because you'll probably run into the same issue again.

While in the camera swipe the screen on the right side, holding landscape. You'll see a bunch of settings pop up. Play around with these and pay special attention to the "effects" until you get the correct setting and you should be OK.

If you did know about the settings then I apologize, but most people don't seem to know how to access these settings. I'm just trying to be helpful.

pfpulse

Reaction score
Its possible the settings might work but I had to get a replacement for the camera myself as it stopped being able to focus..so its possible that this person dealt with a defect as I did...my replacements works now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
K

krazykubes

Reaction score
well Hook thanks for nothing pretty much, Do you really think Verizon would have sent me a replacement if it was just a setting issue. I know how to use my phone probably more than you. FYI next time you answer a thread why don't you try to being a little less condescending and actually answer the question being asked..which is how to save ALL my data to the memory card not camera settings..If any one can answer this question I would love to hear what you have to say.. if not DO NOT post any smart ass remarks...thanx

Reaction score
I actually DO think Verizon would send a replacement if it was only a settings issue. While they distribute the phones, I doubt the majority of them know anything in the settings of an Android phone.

Hook was just letting you know so you don't think your second D2 has a camera problem as well when it is most likely a settings problem. Be thankful.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
I got a bad D2, before recieveing/taking possesion of my new one I simply pulled the sdcard out and copied the whole thing onto my laptop. Apps and such should appear on your new phone (that is if you have Google back up that info in your settings menu). Now if you can, just swap sdcards when you receive the new one.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk