Getting pictures off phone storage

Ursweetheart

Reaction score
Aloha All,

My phone just died today. It wont turn on, I took it into the store and a replacement phone was ordered for me. When I plug it into a charger it turns on to show the battery and where usually it shows the battery percentage it is just showing a question mark. I don't mind waiting for the new phone however I recently took a trip to nyc and have all my pictures on this phone and wasn't able to save them elsewhere before it died on me today.

Any ideas on how to get those pictures off my phone to save them before I lose the phone and pictures?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mahalo (thank you) from Hawaii,
~*Mindy*~

djb.617

Reaction score
you could possibly hold the volume up and down buttons in when you hit the power button and try booting into one of those options it wouldnt be recovery though or flash i wonder id using the adb would work to pull the files over

robert70

Reaction score
Try using the USB on your PC? See if it will still reconize it as a storage device?

OP
U

Ursweetheart

Reaction score
Try using the USB on your PC? See if it will still reconize it as a storage device?

Tried that it doesnt recognize it. My led light at the top comes on green when I plug it in but the computer doesnt see it in order to get anything off of it.

OP
U

Ursweetheart

Reaction score
you could possibly hold the volume up and down buttons in when you hit the power button and try booting into one of those options it wouldnt be recovery though or flash i wonder id using the adb would work to pull the files over

It doesnt boot up or do anything at all when I do this.