1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

getting pictures from sd card. help!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by confuseddroiduser, Dec 24, 2009.

1. confuseddroiduser

confuseddroiduser New Member

i am trying to save a picture that was sent to me in a picture message. i know to select save to SD card, and that it should show up in my picture gallery. The problem i am having is nothing is showing up in my gallery. i have tried the applications and successfully seen the picture saved on my card, but i cannot find a way to actually save or transfer it from my card into my gallery. i am positive that my card is mounted into my phone. anyone else experiencing this? suggestions? solutions?!
  2. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

If the picture file is saved on your SD card the gallery should display it. Gallery scans the entire SD card for any images. Is the image a jpg? png? What format is it?

Can you view the picture from your SD card? (Click on the file and have the viewer open?) If not then I'd say the file might be the issue.
Search tags for this page
find pic saved on sd card
getting a picture off sd card on s3
help find my photos off my sd card
how do i get my photos from my sd card to my droid dna?
how do i get the pictures off my sd card on my droid
how do you take pictures off of sd card
how to access photos saved to sd card

how to access pictures from sd card on android dna

how to access sd card pictures
how to find pictures on sd card
how to get pic off my sdcard to show up in my gallory
how to get pictures from sd card to phone
how to get pictures off my droid onto sd card
how to get pictures off sd card on droid
how+to+access+pics+from+sc card