Getting past google sign in page

shmoo

Reaction score
Alright so here's my situation guys. This gal I work with has a Dinc. She had a pattern unlock on it,her young son managed to get a hold of it and put in too many wrong patterns. Now her phone will just sit at the goodle sign in page. I know what you're thinking...just sign back in. Well...and how this happens I do not know... she doesn't remember her username or password. She apparently has tried calling VZW, and they said they can't do spit. So my question to guys, is, is there a way to get around this or what can we do?? Thanks a bunch guys

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Factory Reset.....

OP
shmoo

shmoo

Reaction score
Duh I forgot about that....feel kinda dumb now. Thank you much

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Mine you, she will lose all data...and have to create a new email account

Have you tried to reset the password by going to gmail on a pc?

OP
shmoo

shmoo

Reaction score
Yeah I do know. I would try that but she doesn't even known her username. Ill keep trying to get her to remember

OP
shmoo

shmoo

Reaction score
Apparently she went in to see the monkeys at the local VZW. The took a look at her and her phone and said sorry there's nothing we can do to help you out, and sent her on her way. I got to work this morning to find a very stressed co worker. I told her that she would lose all of her data but that I could fix it for her. When lunch rolls around ill get her all set up. Thanks for jogging my memory guys

4W3S0M3

Reaction score
U try the 4 corners bypass sequence? Lol Idk if it works for the Dinc or not...never tried, never had to, but works on the evolution, vortex, charge, revolution.....etc.

Starting at the upper left hand corner of the screen, press each corner in a clockwise rotation twice then, vwaah laah! Access (theoretically) lol

"sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"