Getting new droid, weather widgets question???

Hooblaim

Reaction score
Well my Moto Droid 1 touch screen isn't working so I took it to Verizon and there sending me a new one, now they said if I log into my google account that it will restore my apps suposseably but I have the old un updated weather widgets from before the whole HTC issue, will it restore to the one I had or updated version? Thanks for reading.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
If its not in the market, it won't restore.

ronghe321

Reaction score
I took it to Verizon and there sending me a new one, now they said if I log into my google account that it will restore my apps suposseably but I have the old un updated weather widgets from before the whole HTC issue, will it restore to the one I had or updated version? Thanks for reading.

elcompaLalo

Reaction score
Hard to say. Your situation is pretty unique, one of two things can happen. Which one it will be is in the air.

1- Downloads current updated app automatically.
2- Downloads the version you had last, remembering that you hadn't updated and then prompt you if you want to update.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
It can only restore to the latest version. The old version is no longer in the market so there would be no way for it to download that version.