getting my new thunderbolt

KEITH FERGUSON

Reaction score
Hi aLL, I am new to this forum. I have been on the fence for a long time trying to decide weather I should get a thunderbolt or charge. Well finally after a lot of reaserch, decided on the thunderbolt, especially after verizon sent me a special offer selling the thunderbolt for $199.99. ( limited time offer )
Can't wait to buy it. Will be getting it next week.

ziggy484

Reaction score
excellent decision, this phone is sweet, and i havent even rooted it yet. The charge is horrible, plasticky and cheap feeling... Its a shame, that couldve been a great phone

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

ziggy484

Reaction score
Hi aLL, I am new to this forum. I have been on the fence for a long time trying to decide weather I should get a thunderbolt or charge. Well finally after a lot of reaserch, decided on the thunderbolt, especially after verizon sent me a special offer selling the thunderbolt for $199.99. ( limited time offer )
Can't wait to buy it. Will be getting it next week.

Tip, if you dont have 4g yet, turn it off and your battery life will be pretty good. Dont rush in to the extended battery, it totally changes the feel of the phone

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have an extended battery and i have no problem with how it feels, but to each its own.

sent from droidforums app

Reaction score
First time writing on Droid forum. I got my thunderbolt yesterday and love it. Still trying to figure things out though.

VolDroid

Reaction score
I've had mine for about a week now and coming from a OG Droid I wouldn't trade it for any other phone out there right now. I've only had one random reboot in the week that I've had it and after adjusting some settings I'm getting decent battery life out of it. It still eats battery power but I just keep a charger close just incase but have been able to make through the work day without any problems. Can't bring myself to root this one yet. If I start having problems then I might look at rooting it.

johnd09

Reaction score
Great choice, once gingerbread comes I feel like this phone will be like a dream on 4g.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!!

devinhfox

Reaction score
How does it compare to the revo?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

AndQuocDrew

Reaction score
Hey :D I just got my TB a few days ago, I love it, I'm rooted and running bamf remix 1.7 with imoseyons kernal. Fast and decent battery :D I have standard battery and it's fine for me

devinhfox

Reaction score
Tbolt screen is better imo .
Blacks look better.
Revo screen looks washed out, low contrast
Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk