Getting More Homepages on the Moto Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Huh....no additonal requirements for this?

Nope, download install and use like any Luancher/Home.

This is the REAL deal original 2.1 Launcher with no surprises or hiccups that I can find or force.

5 Screens, 3D app Drawer, "dot" navigation, ALL the 2.1 Standard Wallpapers AND works perfectly even when you open your keyboard.. just as it should (and never has) on our Droids.

ok..i DLed it but i have a question.
Um...how do you use it?
I selected USE LAUNCHER and i see a screen with a HOME (looks like a house) key at the bottom. But I am not seeing anything.
is there a link on how to use it?
But I am not seeing anything else.

After you install, tap you "home hard button", you will get a popup asking for you to select "Home"(stock), or "Launcher"(ClockWorkMod), select Launcher and check it out. When you are ready to make the complete switch to the new Laucher, tick the "default" box at the bottom of that screen (that screen will continue to pop up everytime you hit the "Home hard key" until you check the default box) and select "Launcher" to set it as default.

EDIT, you wil have to add the shortcuts and widgets to the new home screen.

If you look close at my sig pic below, you should have the "grid" middle bottom (opens 3D app drawer), and "dots" on each side of that. The "dots" show how many screens there are left or right of your current screen, pressing the dots moves the screen that direction, a long press on the "dots" pops up a mini-screen navigation shortcut. Of course you can still also swipe screen to screen as before... but once you get used to the "dots" it is easy, less stressful on your thumb AND your screen will have less "Swipe smudges" :)

Last edited:

armeddroid

Reaction score
Nope, download install and use like any Luancher/Home.

This is the REAL deal original 2.1 Launcher with no surprises or hiccups that I can find or force.

5 Screens, 3D app Drawer, "dot" navigation, ALL the 2.1 Standard Wallpapers AND works perfectly even when you open your keyboard.. just as it should (and never has) on our Droids.

ok..i DLed it but i have a question.
Um...how do you use it?
I selected USE LAUNCHER and i see a screen with a HOME (looks like a house) key at the bottom. But I am not seeing anything.
is there a link on how to use it?
But I am not seeing anything else.

After you install, tap you "home hard button", you will get a popup asking for you to select "Home"(stock), or "Launcher"(ClockWorkMod), select Launcher and check it out. When you are ready to make the complete switch to the new Laucher, tick the "default" box at the bottom of that screen (that screen will continue to pop up everytime you hit the "Home hard key" until you check the default box) and select "Launcher" to set it as default.

EDIT, you wil have to add the shortcuts and widgets to the new home screen.

If you look close at my sig pic below, you should have the "grid" middle bottom (opens 3D app drawer), and "dots" on with side of that. The "dots" show how many screens there are left or right of your current screen, pressing the dots moves the screen that direction, a long press on the "dots" pops up a mini-screen navigation shortcut. Of course you can still also swipe screen to screen as before... but once you get used to the "dots" it si easy, less stressful on your thumb AND your screen will have less "Swipe smudges" :)

Oh damn..i got it up and running now. Thas wassup! I think the 3D app drawer took a minute to load my apps. I think thas where i was confused on where my apps were. Good looking out, 928! It looks great!
I will post back if I have any questions. :D