Getting good deal as alltel customer.

nikolaus

Reaction score
Seems if I go in monday, I can get 2 Eris's for 50 bucks after rebates, keep my old plan which is cheaper than verizons, and night time minutes earlier. Im stoked. Cant wait until monday. I currently have 2 moto q's on the alltel smartphone plan. so I get 50 bucks off and BOGO on the Eris. The stars aligned and a great deal presented itsef. No connection fees either.

steelydan

Reaction score
I just got my eris this past week and now after 10-15 minutes on the phone with verizon customer service, My wife will be getting another under the BOGO offer as a christmas present. This will be her first smart phone.

OP
N

nikolaus

Reaction score
Well I got better deal than I thought. I get 21 percent off since I work for gm! Go the Eris phones today, I am impressed at quality for the price.

alwx2

Reaction score
3 weeks ago I got 2 Eris and 2 Droids for $200. Coming from Alltel plan with 2 standard phones and 2 Moto Q. Came out with better plan and 22% corp discount due to my employer.

Delta

Reaction score
Did you have to switch to a verizon plan? Was your AllTel contract due for an upgrade? I'm on an AllTel plan with a bb curve and I'm not due for an upgrade until 12/23. Don't know if I should wait and keep my AllTel plan or change to a verizon plan. My wife upgraded to a Eris last month and they kept us on the AllTel smartchoice plan.

Anyone have thoughts on this issue? Any input would be appreciated.

OP
N

nikolaus

Reaction score
I stayed with my alltel smartphone plan and renewed when the 2 year contract was up. Just lucked out on timing of bogo deal. Also had 2 numbers and got 50 off the eris for finishing contract time and would habe got 30 off the other had it not been free.

Delta

Reaction score
Is the AllTel plan cheaper? It seems to me that it is. I'm inclined to wait until the 23rd and see how much of a discount I will receive. I'm not sure if BOGO will do me any good as my wife has already donevan upgrade.

OP
N

nikolaus

Reaction score
Ya. The alltel plan was cheaper for me because I had the 500 minute plan with 10 friends. The lowest plan I could get with friend numbers with verizon plan is 1100 minutes. If I were you I would stop in at the store and see what is available. I would wait until 23rd or whenever your contract is up and you should get 50 bucks off, and mabey they will have a nice sale going on if you are lucky.

aacanela73

Reaction score
Did you have to switch to a verizon plan? Was your AllTel contract due for an upgrade? I'm on an AllTel plan with a bb curve and I'm not due for an upgrade until 12/23. Don't know if I should wait and keep my AllTel plan or change to a verizon plan. My wife upgraded to a Eris last month and they kept us on the AllTel smartchoice plan.

Anyone have thoughts on this issue? Any input would be appreciated.
It's a promotion they are doing in some areas and you have to recieve a direct mailer in order to be eligible for it. I work for an indirect and am waiting with fingers crossed to get mine. I have three blackberrys on an alltel plan yet too.