Getting good deal as alltel customer.

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by nikolaus, Dec 5, 2009.

1. nikolaus

nikolaus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems if I go in monday, I can get 2 Eris's for 50 bucks after rebates, keep my old plan which is cheaper than verizons, and night time minutes earlier. Im stoked. Cant wait until monday. I currently have 2 moto q's on the alltel smartphone plan. so I get 50 bucks off and BOGO on the Eris. The stars aligned and a great deal presented itsef. No connection fees either.

2. steelydan

steelydan New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just got my eris this past week and now after 10-15 minutes on the phone with verizon customer service, My wife will be getting another under the BOGO offer as a christmas present. This will be her first smart phone.

3. nikolaus

nikolaus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I got better deal than I thought. I get 21 percent off since I work for gm! Go the Eris phones today, I am impressed at quality for the price.

4. alwx2

alwx2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    3 weeks ago I got 2 Eris and 2 Droids for $200. Coming from Alltel plan with 2 standard phones and 2 Moto Q. Came out with better plan and 22% corp discount due to my employer.

5. Delta

Delta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Did you have to switch to a verizon plan? Was your AllTel contract due for an upgrade? I'm on an AllTel plan with a bb curve and I'm not due for an upgrade until 12/23. Don't know if I should wait and keep my AllTel plan or change to a verizon plan. My wife upgraded to a Eris last month and they kept us on the AllTel smartchoice plan.

Anyone have thoughts on this issue? Any input would be appreciated.

6. nikolaus

nikolaus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I stayed with my alltel smartphone plan and renewed when the 2 year contract was up. Just lucked out on timing of bogo deal. Also had 2 numbers and got 50 off the eris for finishing contract time and would habe got 30 off the other had it not been free.

7. Delta

Delta New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is the AllTel plan cheaper? It seems to me that it is. I'm inclined to wait until the 23rd and see how much of a discount I will receive. I'm not sure if BOGO will do me any good as my wife has already donevan upgrade.

8. nikolaus

nikolaus New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya. The alltel plan was cheaper for me because I had the 500 minute plan with 10 friends. The lowest plan I could get with friend numbers with verizon plan is 1100 minutes. If I were you I would stop in at the store and see what is available. I would wait until 23rd or whenever your contract is up and you should get 50 bucks off, and mabey they will have a nice sale going on if you are lucky.

9. aacanela73

aacanela73 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a promotion they are doing in some areas and you have to recieve a direct mailer in order to be eligible for it. I work for an indirect and am waiting with fingers crossed to get mine. I have three blackberrys on an alltel plan yet too.

Search tags for this page

cheap alltel smartphones for sale

how do i get a samsung galaxy s4 with alltel before my upgra

when is alltel getting the galaxy s3