Getting first Android tomorrow: questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsicat

Reaction score
Hi, I used this site to research when deciding on my Veirzon upgrade. Decided to get Fascinate. It's coming tomorrow from Amazon Wireless.

Once the Fascinate is activated, what access will I have to media on my Blackberry Storm? I have a lot of photos on it, as well as music, ringtones, etc., but I don't have the cord to plug it into my pc to use Desktop Manager. Do I have to do that before I activate the new phone?

What from the Storm will transfer? saved voicemail? contact list? photos?

I've read you should charge the battery for 8 hours before using. Is that true?

Thanks!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hi, I used this site to research when deciding on my Veirzon upgrade. Decided to get Fascinate. It's coming tomorrow from Amazon Wireless.

Once the Fascinate is activated, what access will I have to media on my Blackberry Storm? I have a lot of photos on it, as well as music, ringtones, etc., but I don't have the cord to plug it into my pc to use Desktop Manager. Do I have to do that before I activate the new phone?

What from the Storm will transfer? saved voicemail? contact list? photos?

I've read you should charge the battery for 8 hours before using. Is that true?

Thanks!
Does the storm charge by the mini usb? I believe the fascinate will come with that chord... and no you dont have to do it before you activate your phone. Does your BB have a sd card? just backit all up on the card and youll be good. with contacts id just use bluetooth to tranfer.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pepsicat, you have posted the same question in three different threads. Therefore, this thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.