getting fed up.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by drunkclever, Aug 9, 2011.

1. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

Ratings:
    +4
    been using Verizon for so so long now. started my data plan a while ago on a bb.. been on this since day one. The connection is bad. It wasn't like that before. now it's worse. I leave my household.. and get a better signal. so pissed off. I called the rep had various adjustments and ..guess what.. it still stinks. I wonder if my data will get better if I go 3g.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

2. pjniez

pjniez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Are you getting a lot of dropped calls? I am. But only at home or when I'm talking to someone that is using there mobile phone in the house.

I've had a ticket open for months tring to get this fixed. I was notified that VZW fixed something and it seemed better for a while. But I've had a lot of dropped calls while in my house in the last couple of weeks.

I'm going to contact the support person I was dealing with and tell them we are still having the problem.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

3. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

Ratings:
    +4
    dropped calls.. not so much. I don't have a problem with calls. my problem is poor data when it should be excellent. with the bb storm v1 I had faster data connection. yup. that's right. with my dx all the pages I visit take a while to load. heck not even google hardly opens up anymore. I have restart the browser several time to get that page to load.

4. Speeding Wheels

Speeding Wheels Senior Member

Ratings:
    +16
    first call *228 option 2 and see if that helps.
    if not call *611. could just be a bad radio in the device. they'll swap it out for you.

5. pjniez

pjniez Member

Ratings:
    +0
    *228 didn't work for me... Still dropped calls. Got the network extender from VZW. So far so good! But only time will tell...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

6. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

Ratings:
    +4
    network extender? added cost?

if I call that *611 will they be able to tell that I am on a custom rom? I know if I bring it in I will have to sbf it back then bring itin